Benefits and Negative Side Effects of Rebounding
1. rebounding can help you to lose weight, which is certainly not the only benefit of this wonderful exercise
2. it helps with lymphatic drainage and elimination of toxins, in addition to many other health benefits
3. it strengthens your heart, lungs, muscles, and bones
4. improves your posture
5. rebounding helps with mental clarity, memory recall (and therefore math skills)
6. the act of jumping on a rebounder may be enough to trigger significant changes in biological markers associated with cancer risks
7. helps with arthritis
8. great cardiovascular exercise
9. improves fertility
10. relieves pain
11. it prevents osteoporosis
12.” brain fitness”
13. increased muscle mass
14. increased metabolisms
15. improved energy
16. improved digestion/elimination
17. improved immune function
18. oxygenates the blood
19. improves mental health
20. reduces stress
21. boosts your mood
22. improve lymph flow
23. healthy bones
24. normalizing of hormone levels
25. may help you to sleep better at night
26. toning and shaping
27. regulates body temperature
28. relax unconditionally
29. lets you be more playful
30. it’s fun to do with children.
Negative side effects of rebounding:
– increased insulin resistance
– sudden weight loss due to water loss
– tachycardia (increased heart rate)
– over-exercising and overstress on the body.
– broken blood vessels in the eyes.
– increased risk of falling if not jumping properly.
– congested sinuses
– headaches, fatigue, and fever.
– blood pressure changes
– seizures, palpitations, or irregular heartbeats.
– loss of sleep
– depression. etc.
– flat feet problems
– bursitis and tendonitis due to more hard impact on joints and bones.
Mini trampoline Benefits:
– improves the lymphatic system function
– low impact aerobic exercise that exercises all the body muscles
– calorie burner and fat buster
– helps to relieve stress due to its calming effect.
– safe alternative to high impact aerobics
– develop a better sense of balance and proprioception ( your sense of where your body is in space)
– increase flexibility which prevents joints from wear and tear as you grow older
– strengthen the lower back, leg, arm, and abdominal muscle groups. etc.
Possible Negative Side Effects Of Regular Rebounding:
Sudden weight loss due to water loss – Tachycardia (increased heart rate) – Dehydration – Dizziness – Nausea – Vomiting – Over-exercising and overstress on the body. – Bruising – Broken blood vessels in the eyes. – Increased risk of falling if not jumping properly.
It’s very important to remember that even though there are benefits that can come from rebounding, it is necessary to consult your doctor before starting any new exercise routine, especially one that employs a rebounder trampoline. Consult today!
The one thing I would like to stress here is if you feel dizzy after 10 minutes of bouncing please stop immediately because you are too high impact for yourself. You might want to build up slowly or try different ways of bouncing so as not to take a hard impact on your joints and bones which can lead to injuries.
Rebounding benefits skin:-
– skin color improvement
– skin texture improvement
Rebounding is a great cardio workout that’s easy on your joints. It will improve the health of your lymphatic system by stimulating it gently with minimal impact on your body because it works in a series of moves to stimulate all the tissues in your body.
It also helps in improving blood circulation and increasing white blood cells which help fight against disease and infections, therefore rebounding is one of the best ways to optimize good health.
Benefits of rebounding in the morning:
Rebounding in the morning is a great way to detoxify your lymphatic system and start your day fresh and energized. It will increase blood circulation, oxygenate your body cells and purify your blood naturally without using any artificial purifying products.
– Helps in weight loss
– Burns calories
– Burns fat from thighs, hips, buttocks, and belly area
– Flattens the abdomen
– Strengthens the legs, hips, shoulders, and arms muscles.
– Improves balance by strengthening the lower back muscle groups. etc.
Rebounding benefits for the heart:
rebounding benefits heart health because it’s a low-impact exercise which means that you do have to wear special shoes for the exercise and it’s under your control.
So you can stop whenever you want if your heart is not comfortable with the intensity of the bouncing and go back to a lighter bounce and then increase gradually until you reach a point where you feel that your heart is comfortable enough for high impact bouncing.
Rebounding benefits leg muscle:
rebounding legs are just as important as any other part of your body because they carry all your weight, therefore, proper exercising of the legs will help in toning them up which will improve both their appearance and health at the same time.
Rebounding benefits for joints:
rebounding helps to prevent osteoporosis because it strengthens the bones by stimulating them gently so that they don’t fracture or crack easily.
The main thing to remember is that you have to work your way up slowly from a lower bounce which you can handle easily until you get to a point where you feel comfortable with the bouncing. In so doing, it will prevent any knee or ankle injuries and help to balance your body naturally.
Rebounding benefits for the liver:
rebounding helps in detoxifying the liver by stimulating it gently without putting too much pressure on the liver cells and causing an overload of toxins in them.
This means that your blood circulation will be improved and all your major organs like kidneys, spleen, and lungs will also benefit from the increased blood flow which will make their functions easier because they won’t have to fight against high-pressure order to function properly when confronted with toxins in the blood.
Rebounding benefits reproductive organs:
rebounding helps to improve your fertility rate because bouncing on a trampoline stimulates your ovaries and uterus gently so that they can produce mature eggs faster without causing any problems with them which would prevent you from getting pregnant naturally.
Rebounding benefits for the pancreas:
rebounding increases insulin production which is very useful if you suffer from diabetes or want to avoid this disease in order to stay healthy naturally. This is because it will stimulate the production of more insulin cells, therefore, improving diabetic conditions by helping to deal with glucose levels in the body properly.
lymphatic benefits of rebounding:
rebounds benefits in cleansing the lymphatic system by increasing circulation of lymph cells which will prevent any buildup of toxins and help to remove them from the body naturally.
This is why rebounding is such a great exercise for people with low immunity conditions like flu, colds, and infections because it will improve immune function and make it stronger against disease-causing pathogens.
It also helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases like heart attacks and strokes by purifying the blood and improving oxygenation of the blood and organs throughout your body.
It also stimulates normal bowel movements without putting pressure on your lower back or stomach muscles so that they can empty out properly without straining too much while using the bathroom.