In addition to Derek Chauvin, who was the officer who knelt on his neck, two others immobilized his back and legs while one more watched the situation. The highway commissioned by Floyd's family determined that he died of "suffocation from back and neck compression."
You may also like
About the author
Lisa has been a freelance journalist who has worked for various print magazine online. After years of spent working in the field of journalism, she took a plunge and founded Asap Land sharing the latest news bulletins from the field of Business and Technology as well as general headlines. She writes mostly the General US Headlines and Business News.
Get in Touch!
To get in touch with Asap Land, please write to lisadurantks @ gmail.com
. We will try our best to respond quickly. However, expect around 24 hours to get a response.
- Rachel McAdams turned down the role of Pepper Potts in the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- the historic wrestler rival of Hulk Hogan and Undertaker
- Cyberpunk 2077: CD Projekt is not 'totally satisfied' with hand-to-hand combat
- The Devil is a Part-Timer: the ending infuriates the fans, death threats for the author
- Xbox Series X: Microsoft abandons Xbox 20/20 for more flexible communication
- Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima encourages fans: "Send me your creations, I love them!"
- Ryan Reynolds married in former slave plantation: "A giant mistake"
- JR Bourne talks about Sheidheda's surprising twist