Fantastic Four Reboot Was A Failure, Here’s Why
The great movie with some talented features such as Toby Kebbel and Michael B. Jordan. But the criticism for the movie had never ended. The actors were always seen defending the movie since it was released. Instead of receiving great reviews, the movie always received critics. On this, director Trank did that for the Fantastic Four reboot, he needed some great reviews. After some time, the writer of the story also went to work on Polygon. Rumors said that few things were wrong from the very start with the movie.
What we’re the reasons that Fantastic Four didn’t work out:
This superhero movie was supposed to be the grand return of Marvel’s first family. But it never happened.
-Fantastic four reboots received overwhelmingly negative reviews.
-It fared poorly on its opening weekend at the box office.
– The main reason behind the failure was behind the scenes drama.
– The director placed all the blames on others’ heads for the movie failure.
– The movie failed to deliver a wonderful superhero story. It never worked out well for normal viewers or for the hard-core movie fans.
– The unnecessarily dark mode of the movie was proved to be part of the downfall of this movie.
– Some scenes of the movie had to do the reshoots. But those reshoot scenes had some errors.
– This movie was never felt like a complete story, it always left with some unexplained part, like lacking the whole crux of the movie.
– Viewers didn’t find the characters interesting, except Reed Richards.
– The film didn’t make any effort to show a deep understanding of the characters in the movie.
– There were not enough actions in the movie as expected.
– The movie was failed to put the superheroes in the best scenarios.