Benefits of Til Laddu
The laddu is made in til (sesame) oil making it very beneficial for hair growth. Soak 2 tsp of sesame seeds in water for 5 hours. Grind them to a fine paste and mix with 1 tbsp of sugar to make dough. Apply this paste on hair roots and leave it overnight or until you wash your hair next time.
Sesame oil also nourishes the scalp well, thus promoting hair growth. Mix some sesame oil with any carrier oil like coconut/olive/mustard oil and apply it on your scalp every night before going off to sleep. Do not rinse after that; just cover your head with a cap or cloth towel. You may also add a few drops of lavender essential oil for a pleasant smell.
Grated coconut mixed with sesame oil is a great hair conditioner and can be used as a hair pack for your hair. Ingredients: 1 cup grated coconut, 2 tbsp sesame oil, few dry strands of curry leaves Procedure: Mix all ingredients thoroughly to form a smooth paste. Apply the mixture on your scalp and keep it there for at least 30 minutes before washing it off with shampoo or soapnut powder.
Sesame seeds are very nutritious containing iron, fiber, calcium, phosphorus, folic acid, etc. All these nutrients are essential for healthy hair growth. Soak some sesame seeds in water for 6-8 hours. Grind them to a fine paste without using too much water. You may add ½ tsp of lemon juice to enhance the taste. Apply it on your scalp, being careful to avoid the eyes. Wash it off after an hour or two with a mild shampoo.
Mix some sesame oil and honey together and massage into your hair starting from the roots and moving towards hair tips. Keep this treatment for an hour before washing off with lukewarm water. This pack will not only moisturize your hair but will also reduce the chances of getting dandruff if you suffer from that problem.
For dry scalp mix 2 tbsp each of coconut oil and unrefined sesame oil along with one egg yolk and apply this mixture onto your scalp and leave it there all night long. It is recommended to do this every alternate day until you get the desired results.
For dandruff mix 2 tbsp of sesame oil with 1 tsp of lime juice or lemon juice and massage the scalp before going off to bed. Wash your hair the next morning with a mild shampoo. This remedy often relieves dandruff within a few night applications.
Sesame is high in vitamin E, which nourishes hair follicles on your head and promotes new hair growth on balding areas. It also contains magnesium that increases blood circulation to the scalp, thus promoting healthy hair growth.
Add some amla powder to make it thick paste apply all overhead leave for 15 min wash off with cold water, Do this once every week, amla powder makes our hairs thick naturally.
For hair loss mix 1 tbsp of sesame oil, coconut oil, and mustard oil. Apply this mixture to your scalp before going off to sleep. Do this regularly for a few weeks so that you can see the difference in your hair growth.
Sesame seeds are high in calcium content which makes our hair strong from inside. It nourishes each strand of hair making them smooth and shiny. Grind some sesame seeds using little water into a fine paste, apply it all over your head covering your entire scalp before going off to bed.
After the next shampooing washes out with cold water, the best is every night to do this at least for 3 months. This will promote new hair growth as well as thicken existing strands of hair.
Sesame seeds and jaggery ladoo benefits:
1) Promotes hair growth
2) Increases luster of hair
3) Prevents dandruff
4) Makes your hair soft and silky
5) Regrowth of damaged, dry hairs.
6) Treats split ends to a great extent.
7) Controls hair fall. Regular use can result in reduced loss of hair.
8) Prevents premature graying of hairs
9) Healthy blood circulation to the scalp is highly beneficial for gorgeous-looking tresses.
Now sesame seeds are readily available in the market so go and make this at home. I have already given step by step procedure on how you can make it, But here I am giving the remaining details which will give you more idea about ingredients, So read it carefully.
Ingredients for hair pack or hair treatment oil :
· Sesame seeds: 1 cup(as per your hair length)
· Jaggery powder: ½ cup
How to use homemade sesame seeds oil for hair growth?
Heat the sesame seeds in a pan until they are roasted well. Then crush them into a fine powder and mix jaggery powder into it. Mix well so that the jaggery will dissolve in the mixture quickly. Store this pack in an airtight container. Apply it on your scalp after shampooing with lukewarm water, leave it there for 30 minutes before you wash off with cold water. Use this pack once every week to get shiny, strong hairs naturally.
Add some amla powder along with sesame seeds in a bowl. Boil water, add it to the mixture, and make a fine paste. Leave this pack on your for 15 minutes before washing off with lukewarm water. Apply coconut oil immediately after that. Amla is full of vitamin C which improves blood circulation on your scalp, thus promoting new hair growth.
Is there any other alternative than sesame oil that will give me better results?
Yes, you can use olive oil instead of sesame oil to get good results but remember one thing always make the treatment only 15-20 minutes otherwise olive oil will start itching. You can also use mustard or sunflower oils they are also rich in fatty acids similar to sesame oil.
Avoid applying this pack more than twice a week, only apply it on the scalp, not on hair roots or internal part of hairs. Otherwise, you will damage your hair roots which will result in hair fall and chronic dandruff.
Also, remember that pregnant women can’t use any oil treatments at all because they are highly sensitive to some ingredients that may cause birth defects for their unborn babies.
is til ladoo good for health:
Til laddoos are the favorite sweet of Lord Ganesha. They are said to be extremely healthy and it is the best food for toddlers as well as adults too.
So here is the list of benefits of til (sesame) laddoo:
1. This sweet can increase your immunity power by protecting you against infections and colds. It nourishes our body with the nutrients, minerals like iron & calcium that are essential for our well-being.
2. Til ladoos also reduce stress levels in the body which is good for heart health too. It is rich in polyunsaturated fats that lower cholesterol levels in the body along with reducing the risk of heart problems associated with high cholesterols.
3. They improve eyesight and help in preventing night blindness by promoting retinal function at the cellular level due to Vitamin A present in them.
4. Sesame seeds are a good source of protein, manganese, copper, calcium, magnesium, and iron.
5. Diabetic people should consume them in moderation because they cause a sudden spike in blood sugar levels if eaten excessively.
6. These ladoos also help to cure the problem of thyroid which is useful for combating obesity. Being rich in magnesium reduces the chances of stress-related problems like hypertension too.
7. It is good for your hair health to prevent hair loss and graying of hair caused due to a lack of protein in the body.