Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water
1. Lemon water cleanses the liver and stimulates digestion. Do not forget to warm up your lemon before drinking it!
2. Drinking lemon water every morning is an excellent way of cleansing the digestive system, especially if you suffer from constipation or bloating. It is rich in potassium which doesn’t only helps to lose weight but also relaxes and soothes the body and mind.
3. Lemon water helps to prevent kidney stones and urinary tract infections by reducing excessive uric acid in urine. It also benefits arthritis sufferers because it dissolves calcium deposits, cleanses the joints, and reduces pain caused by inflammation as well as strengthening bones.
4. Drinking lemon water every morning reduces stress and anxiety, improves mood and concentration which means you will be more productive at work or school.
5. Lemon water has an alkaline effect on the body which results in slowing down the aging process by neutralizing acidic wastes that accumulate in the joints, muscles, tendons, bones, blood vessels, internal organs, and tissues because of the typical western diet, as well as the air we breathe and the water we drink.
6. Lemons are rich in potassium, calcium, vitamin C, and pectin fiber which is especially beneficial for the health of your bones and blood vessels.
7. The high vitamin C content combats infections such as flu and colds, strengthens the immune system because it contains bioflavonoids that also prevent cataracts and macular degeneration.
8. Lemons are rich in citric acid which helps the body to absorb calcium and iron, as well as neutralizing excess stomach acid, improving digestion, and boosting your metabolism.
9. Drinking lemon water before meals cure nausea as it stimulates your digestive system (especially if you drink it hot with a bit of honey).
10. Drinking a glass of hot lemon water before going to bed is an excellent natural remedy for insomnia. It makes your body relax and calms nervous excitement which means you will fall asleep faster and sleep better.
11. If you regularly drink hot lemon water throughout the day, it can also help to reduce cellulite because it has diuretic effects which means it helps to eliminate toxins, water, and fat from the body. It stimulates blood circulation too which makes your skin healthier because it has an anti-aging effect.
12. Drinking lemon water before meals regulate high blood pressure levels, stimulates proper digestion, and prevents nausea or vomiting, as well as headache or migraine attacks. The high potassium content in lemons helps to prevent muscle cramps and spasms, as well as balance out high blood pressure.
13. Lemon water is excellent for the liver and kidneys because it stimulates their proper function which means waste products such as uric acid will not stay in your body so your joints will be less inflamed. It also slows down the degenerative process in the kidneys and liver, as well as preventing kidney stones.
14. Drinking hot lemon water every morning will reduce tiredness and fatigue because it stimulates your metabolism which means you will have more energy throughout the day.
15. Lemons increase iron absorption from dietary sources, prevent anemia by regulating iron levels in the blood, and increase hemoglobin production.
16. Lemons support the digestive system and stimulate the proper functioning of the pancreas which is responsible for producing insulin and breaking down food during digestion. It regulates blood sugar levels by controlling insulin secretion, as well as lowering high cholesterol levels which means it is beneficial for those who suffer from diabetes type 2.
17. Lemons are also anti-inflammatory and antiseptic which means they can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, eczema, ringworm, dermatitis caused by allergies, or dry skin.
18. Drinking lemon water will help you lose weight because it is a natural appetite suppressant. It is also a diuretic which means it helps you get rid of excess water weight and toxins from your body.
19. Drinking hot lemon water in the morning before breakfast will help you detoxify because the citric acid, vitamin C, and bioflavonoids help to stimulate metabolism and increase bile production which is necessary for digesting fat.
20. Lemons are anti-cancerous because they contain flavonols which stop the growth of cancer cells in the body, as well as protecting healthy cells. They also help to overcome chronic fatigue syndrome or loss of memory caused by a lack of vitamin B12.
21. Drinking lemon water mixed with honey every morning will strengthen your immune system, ease a sore throat, and decrease blood sugar levels.
22. Lemons have strong antibacterial effects which means they can be used to fight off a variety of infections such as tonsillitis, staph infections, blisters or warts caused by viruses or bacteria, ringworm, athlete’s foot, yeast infections in the mouth, throat, or vagina caused by candida, or thrush.
23. Lemons kill bacteria and parasites which means they can be used to treat intestinal infections such as E-coli because the antioxidants in lemons inhibit the growth of these harmful microorganisms. It is also a natural antibiotic which means it can help you recover from a variety of infections by fighting off bacteria, viruses, or fungi.
24. Drinking hot lemon water every morning before breakfast will help with weight loss because it regulates blood sugar levels by helping to prevent insulin resistance which means you will have more energy throughout the day. It is also an appetite suppressant which means it can help you lose excess weight without needing to diet.
25. Lemons protect against cancer because they contain limonene which has powerful antibacterial and anti-cancerous effects, as well as triggering apoptosis in cancer cells without harming healthy ones.
26. Lemons strengthen the immune system because they are high in vitamin C which boosts immune function by increasing the production of white blood cells to help fight off infections.
27. Lemons also contain phytonutrients that prevent heart attacks by preventing atherosclerosis, as well as protecting blood vessels from damage caused by high cholesterol levels and high blood pressure.
28. Drinking hot lemon water before eating breakfast will make you feel full faster because it contains pectin fiber which slows down the rate at which food leaves your stomach and enters into your intestines. It will also stop overeating because it is an appetite suppressant which means you won’t feel hungry as often throughout the day.
29. Lemons also help to purify the blood and detoxify the body because they contain chlorogenic acid, bioflavonoids, citric acid, pectin fiber, and limonene which support the lymphatic system by stimulating the production of white blood cells to help eliminate toxins from your body.
30. Drinking hot lemon water will improve digestion because it stimulates the liver to produce more bile, as well as relieving constipation by eliminating excess water from your body. It can also help with weight loss because it helps to eliminate excess water and cleanse the colon to flush out stored fat.
31. Lemons contain vitamin A which is necessary for proper liver function by helping to produce bile, as well as getting rid of toxic wastes that can accumulate in your body. This property makes it helpful for treating liver disorders such as hepatitis or cirrhosis, gallstones, jaundice, and preventing cancer because it stops the growth of tumors in your body.
32. Lemons contain antioxidants that help to fight free radicals that can cause cell damage and even lead to cancer if they are not neutralized by antioxidants.
33. Lemons also help to prevent cancer because they contain limonoids which are strong antioxidants with antibacterial and anti-cancerous effects.
34. Drinking hot lemon water will strengthen your gums because it strengthens the fibers that hold them together, as well as preventing tooth decay because it fights off bacteria that can cause cavities in your teeth when left untreated.
35. Lemons also help to prevent tooth decay and cavities because they contain soluble and insoluble fiber which scrape away plaque buildup on teeth, as well as sulfur compounds that kill the bacteria in your mouth that causes cavities.
I drink lemon water every day with ice ,does it help like when you drink hot lemon water