The Italian program ZeroZeroZero was developed by Stefano Sollima. The original inspiration for this collection came from Roberto Saviano’s book of the same name. The drug supply chain and its regulation were the primary topics of this book. It accumulated extensive data on drug trafficking networks throughout the globe. The show stars actors including Gabriel Byrne and Andrea Riseborough. Stefano Sollima assisted with the direction of this scenario.
The pilot episode used to air on Sky Atlantic. The first two episodes debuted at this year’s Venice International Film Festival on September 5. The first season is now available to the public. The first two episodes debuted at this year’s Venice International Film Festival on September 5. All episodes were officially published on the 14th of February, 2020 in Italy. Fans are delighted with the improvements made in Season 2.
ZeroZeroZero Season 2 Renewal Status
A second season of Zero Zero Zero has not been confirmed just yet, and it may not be considering that the show was first advertised as a limited series. After making its debut in Italy in February 2020, HBO Europe distributed the series in several more countries. Audience reception to the first season suggests there is interest in more Zero Zero Zero if the creators want to continue the plot.
ZeroZeroZero Season 2 Cast
- Andrea Riseborough as Emma Lynwood, the eldest daughter of Edward Lynwood, who runs the family’s shipping company.
- Dane DeHaan as Chris Lynwood, Emma’s younger brother, who is affected by Huntington’s disease.
- Giuseppe De Domenico as Stefano La Piana, a member of the ‘Ndrangheta,
- Adriano Chiaramida as Don Damiano “Minu” La Piana, a boss of the ‘Ndrangheta and Stefano’s grandfather
- Harold Torres as Manuel Quinteras, a soldier of the Mexican Army, secretly working for the Leyra brothers.
- Noé Hernández as Varas, a commander of the Mexican Army
- Tchéky Karyo as François Salvage, a captain working for the Lynwoods
- Francesco Colella as Italo Curtiga, Stefano’s ally
- Diego Catao as Chino, a soldier of the Mexican Army
- Norman Delgadillo as Diego, a loyal soldier of the Mexican Army
- Nika Perrone as Lucia, Stefano’s wife
- Gabriel Byrne as Edward Lynwood, Chris and Emma’s father, and the head of the family’s shipping company.
- Claudia Pineda as Chiquitita, Diego’s wife
- Érick Israel Consuelo as Moko, is a soldier in the Mexican Army.
- Jess Lozano as Gordo, a soldier of the Mexican Army
- José Salof as Indio, a soldier of the Mexican Army
- Flavio Medina as Jacinto Leyra, a Mexican narco
- Vctor Huggo Martn as Enrique Leyra, a Mexican narco and Jacinto’s brother
- Seydina Baldé as Omar Gamby, Emma’s fixer in Dakar
- Nabiha Akkari as Amina, daughter of Yasser, the Lynwoods’ fixer in Casablanca, and Chris’s love interest
ZeroZeroZero Season 2 Plot
In the first season, Lynwood’s shipping firm is tasked with transporting a large quantity of cocaine from its producers—the heads of Mexican cartels—to their distributors in Italy. Ed Lynwood’s daughter unwillingly takes over the family business after a family tragedy, putting herself in peril by being involved in criminal activity. Chris, who is suffering from a debilitating type of Huntington’s illness and has lost his hearing, helps out his sister Emma in an effort to maintain the family company. The siblings work together to avoid international drug enforcement agencies and stay ahead of the ensuing power struggle on the global market.
It’s possible that Season 2 may go even further into the terrible realities of the Mexican drug trade and the toll it takes on its victims. Chris and Emma’s dependent sibling relationship will likely be explored further. The Mexican anti-drug police may be able to provide light on how crucial they are in capturing informants and criminals throughout the drug war.
ZeroZeroZero Season 2 Release Date
Officials haven’t yet given any information on the show’s actual premiere date. Officials have not announced whether or not there will be a second season, but after seeing the ending, we have high hopes that the program will return.
We are optimistic that the program will bring the tale back to the screen, despite the fact that the season ended with significant suspense and the characters are still digesting it. The show’s success is one of the main factors keeping fans on edge until season two premieres. The number of people who love ZeroZeroZero is over the roof. As a result, we’re guessing Season 2 is on its way back. Despite the lack of a confirmed premiere date, we remain confident that Season 2 will air sometime in 2019. A second season of ZeroZeroZero is planned for 2023 or 2024.
ZeroZeroZero Season 2 Trailer
Unfortunately, there isn’t an official trailer for Season 2 available at this time. However, the pilot episode was already available, and the show’s producers had even created a trailer for fans to peruse. If you happen to be included in the official season trailer, we’re here to help.
ZeroZeroZero Season Review
Stories like the one shown in ZeroZeroZero reflect the gritty realities of the drug trade. A multibillion-dollar industry, which goes to considerable efforts to convey a product from point A to point B, is plagued with police and military corruption, along with Mafias competing for power and genuine commercial fronts. Regardless of the morality of the situation or the human cost,
Where can I watch ZeroZeroZero Season?
ZeroZeroZero is only one of many options available to you. Amazon Prime Video comes first and is the easiest to get into. This service is accessible from almost every country in the globe and signing up takes a few minutes. Two, tune into Sky Atlantic to see Zero, Zero, Zero. At long last, Canal+ is airing this Italian film. At long last, you can watch it on Now TV.