The South Korean series Sell Your Haunted House (also known as Daebak Real Estate) follows a real estate agent who can communicate with the dead. She employs her one-of-a-kind set of powers to exorcise haunted houses. She is accompanied by a charming con artist whose livelihood depends on playing on people’s fears of the supernatural.
In 2021, the show aired its pilot episode. Park Jin-Seok was in charge of directing. The premiere date for the first season was April 14, and it ran till June 9, 2021. The compelling storyline kept viewers glued to the screen. The drama was produced by KBS Drama Productions and has notable performers like Jang Na-ra and Jung Yong-hwa and a skilled crew that has previously collaborated on other noteworthy works.
Sell Your Haunted House Season 2 Renewal Status
Fans have been waiting nearly two years since the end of the last season for any updates concerning the show. The show’s distinct style has won it many admirers. Everybody is curious as to whether or not the show has been successful enough to warrant renewal for a second season.
No confirmation of the show’s renewal has been made as of yet. The show’s main characters have already shown enthusiasm about returning for another season, and they’ve given viewers their word that the future is bright. However, this in no way ensures that the show will be back for another season. Fans can keep their fingers crossed for positive news and continue to show their love for the show in this way.
Sell Your Haunted House Season 2 Release Date
The show’s creators came up with the concept long before 2020, and they’ve now offered to make it in that year. Since then, the show’s first season — consisting of a total of 16 episodes — was broadcast on April 14, 2021, after a lengthy production and filming procedure. The big question now is whether or not season two of this popular show will be ordered. Jung Na Ra has already stated that she enjoyed the first season and is looking forward to the second, but that she has no control over the show’s renewal.
Now that the producers have to make a call, we understand that the cast is prepared to return for a second season, and given the show’s success, that choice is likely to be positive. The second season of the show is unlikely to arrive in 2022, but there is a good likelihood that we will have it by the middle of 2023.
Sell Your Haunted House Storyline
Two persons who rely on the paranormal for a living are the focus of the show. Ji Ah, the proprietor of Daebak Realty and a real estate agent with hereditary exorcism talents, is at odds with In Beom, a con man who cheats on people by playing on their fears of ghosts and bogus exorcisms. Ghost houses are the company’s bread and butter. Ji Ah is talented, but her fiery temper causes her to act hastily rather than carefully. But Beom, who presents himself as a “doctor of the paranormal,” is irresistible.
As the season progresses, we learn that In Beom is more than just a con artist. He has psychic abilities and has a history with Ji Ah. They form an unsteady alliance and start working together to solve crimes. Their cases, which explore their common backgrounds, make for a fascinating season.
Sell Your Haunted House Cast and characters
- Jang Na-ra as Hong Ji-ah, an exorcist and owner of Daebak Real EstateHer mother died 20 year ago during an exorcism.
- Jung Yong-hwa as Oh In-beom, a fraud who makes money using ghosts, but who turns out be a psychic when he gets involved during an exorcism performed by Hong Ji-ah.
- Ahn Gil-kang as Do Hak-seong, Chairman of Dohak Construction. A gangster in a suit.
- Kang Hong-seok as Chief Heo, Oh In-bum’s friend and partner in crime. A hacker and con artist.
- Kang Mal-geum as Deputy Director Joo Manager of Daebak real estate. She has a mysterious past.
- Heo Dong-won as Kim Tae-jin, Boss of a nightclub, a former gangster
- Baek Eun-hye as Hong Mi-jin, Hong Ji-ah’s mother. An exorcist, she died during her last exorcism.
- Baek Hyun-joo as Chang Hwa-mo, she runs ‘Changhwa Restaurant’ across Daebak Real Estate who is waiting for her son’s return to her restaurant after he left her years ago.
- Choi Woo-sung as ‘Hyung-shik’, a Physical student and a spirit medium who exorcize evil spirits
- Im Ji-kyu as Kim Byeong-ho, a ghost artist of painter Jo Hyun-seo
- Kim Mi-kyung as Yeom sajang, (special appearance) owner of Blue Salt who supplies exorcism equipment to Daebak Realty and is close to Hong Ji-ah and her family.
- Baek Ji-won as Lee Eun-Hye, the director of Britium Art
- Kim Dae-gon as Oh Seong-sik, a kind uncle to Oh In-beom ghost.
- Kim Sung-bum as police officer Kang Han-seok.
- Lee Chae-kyung as assistant Choi
Sell Your Haunted House Season 2 Plotline
We don’t expect a huge story shift in the second season, however, nothing has been confirmed as of yet. Exorcism episodes have generally focused on brand new instances each time, along with brand new challenges. On the other hand, we have also witnessed Hong Ji-ah and Oh In-beom’s relationship grow stronger with each passing day. New plots will likely unfold in each episode of the second season, and the creators may even inject some of the characters’ real-world issues for added tension.
Sell Your Haunted House Season 2 Trailer
The trailer for the second season of Sell Your Haunted House has not yet been released.
Sell Your Haunted House Season 1 Rating
The show’s unique take on the fantasy horror comedy genre has made it a hit with critics.The show is rated 7.6/10 on IMDb and 8.4/10 on MyDramaList, both of which are very good.
Where to watch Sell Your Haunted House Season 2?
Season 2 of the show will likely be broadcast on television before perhaps becoming available on Netflix, as was the case with the first season.