Route For Streamers As Arena Kings Season 9 Is About To Begin
Chess.com is bringing back the weekly tradition Arena King with its ninth season. Streamers can join the tournament from 2nd February at 9 a.m. PST. This season, we have a grand prize of $40,000 with a new format of eight-player knockout.
Arena Kings Season 9 Begin
If anything, the season is about to be most thrilling by far. The tournament is available to all the members of Chess.com.
Hence, you might win a ticket to play if you grab the membership. The tournament will be LIVE on Twitch and YouTube. The tournament will take place every Wednesday until 27th April 2022.
- The top eight streamers from each arena advance to the knockout round, where they will be re-seeded based on their blitz rating.
- In best-of-three bouts, players compete.
- The time control is 3+0 1+1 bullet games, with colours alternating from the previous game to break ties if necessary.
- Twitch.tv/chess and YouTube.com/Chesscom will be broadcasting live.
- Players who have advanced to the knockout stage have announced their participation.
- Streamers who have accumulated at least ten environment factors throughout the season are eligible to compete in the Arena Kings Championship Qualifier (learn concerning the level system under).
- The qualifying will last two hours.
- 3+0 is the time management system.
- The top 16 streamers from the Arena Kings Championship Qualifier progress to the Championship Finals, which is an elimination event.
- 1+1 bullet video games, with alternating colours from the previous sport, break ties if necessary. Live stream on Twitch.television/chess, and YouTube.com/Chess.com Live.
- With two cameras, players competing in the Arena Kings Championship Qualifier broadcast their involvement.
- The top 16 players from the Arena Kings Championship Qualifier proceed to the Championship Finals, which is a knockout tournament.
- In accordance with their blitz ranking, players are reseeded.
- In best-of-five bouts, players compete.
- The time management is 3+0 1+1 bullet video games, with alternating colours from the previous sport to break ties if necessary.
- Twitch.tv/chess, and YouTube.com/Chess.comLive both have live streams.
- With two cameras, players competing in the Championship Final broadcast their involvement.
- Participants must stream their video games with boards and cameras visible on the stream, and their video and audio must be clear.
- There is a requirement for verbal comment and/or conversation involvement. We strongly discourage gamers from streaming solely for the sake of winning rewards without providing any streaming “worth.”
- Anonymous players cannot win prizes. The participant’s name must be written on every account.
- All players should use accounts that accurately reflect their participation in energy as assessed by ranking. Players that use “underrated” “streaming” accounts will not be eligible for any prizes.
- Employees must permit “broadcast” accounts. Please be aware that some accounts violate our terms of service; therefore, if our personnel doesn’t approve an account, we may close the account and cancel any winnings or rewards.
- The participant should stream a minimum of 100 minutes of the event.
- If you make it to the knockout round, you should set up a second area of view digicam on the stream.