Sharkdog is a popular American children’s computer-animated streaming television series developed by Singaporean artist Jacinth Tan Yi Ting, who also serves as the series executive producer. Max and his best pal Sharkdog, a hybrid of shark and dog, star in this animated series. In addition to his habit of making a mess wherever he goes, Sharkdog also has no idea how strong or stealthy he is.
The pilot episode aired on September 3, 2021, and Sharkdog’s Fintastic Halloween episode broadcast on October 15, 2021. On June 30, 2022, the show’s second season premiered. Are you interested in seeing the latest installment of the critically acclaimed American computer-animated children’s television series? All the details for Sharkdog Season 3 can be found here.
What is Sharkdog about?
Max and his best pal Sharkdog, who is a half shark and half dog and all appetite, are 10 years old. Sharkdog often causes havoc since he has no idea of his own power or how sneaky or dangerous he can be. It’s half a shark and half a dog, and it loves fish sticks and has a large heart. Max, a human, and Sharkdog are the perfect team for any goofy or muddy escapade.
Sharkdog Season 3 Voice cast
- Liam Mitchell as Max
- Grey Griffin as Mom
- Dee Bradley Baker as Sharkdog (speaking and vocal effects), Smoochers (vocal effects)
- Kari Wahlgren as Mia (speaking and vocal effects), Dennis Muckford, Delilah Dourbouche
- Aly Mawji as Royce
- Judy Alice Lee as Olivia
- Meaghan Davies as Annabelle
- Donna J. Fulks as Mayor Muckford
- Jenny Lorenzo as Christina
- Villa Junior Lemanu as Aleki
- Jentel Hawkins as Ms. Williams
- Max Mittelman as Brody Ceviche
- Ian James Corlett as Mr. Heubel
- Liz Burnette as Captain Barb Quigley
- Debi Derryberry as Hammerhead Pup and Mega Mouth Pup
- Audrey Wasilewski as Sausage Pup
Sharkdog Season 3 Plot
Since Sharkdog is aimed at a young audience, its popularity among adults is likely to be low. Still, fans have responded positively to the prior two seasons, so optimism is high for season three. The second season debuted earlier this year, and a third season had not been confirmed until recently. However, given the show’s massive popularity, it could be revived.
If a third season is greenlit, we know it will pick up right where the second left off. The plot revolves around two lovable characters, one of whom is not human. This has been a staple of television and film for decades. The idea behind Sharkdog has been well-received by viewers, which has led to the show’s success despite the fact that it is aimed at youngsters. While we don’t yet know what is going to occur in Season 3, we can at least think back to the show’s idea until we do.
Max, a ten-year-old boy, and his canine companion Sharkdog are the two primary protagonists in the story. Half shark and canine, Sharkdog have no idea how to use his unique skills. This is why there are issues and confusion wherever Sharkdog goes.
Sharkdog Season 3 Release Date
The third season of Sharkdog premiered on April 27, 2023. The animated comedy show Sharkdog is set in the United States of America. On September 3, 2021, the premiere of the show’s first season aired. Season 2 premiered on June 30, 2022, while Season 3 just came out in 2023.
Sharkdog season 3 episode guide
- Sharks, Dogs, and Sharkdogs, Sharkdoggy Day, and Fins That Go Bump in the Night: Barb and Sharkdog try to track down a hidden map. After seeing a horror film at a sleepover, the boys are scared.
- Gnome Is Where the Art Is/NNews Hounds/SSharkdog vs. Sharkdog: Max and Sharkdog removed Mom’s news report inadvertently. Mia adopts a new pet sharkdog.
- All Mapped Out, Sharkdog on Ice, and How Barb Got Her Groove Back: Ollie has to figure out ice skating immediately. Barb’s fear of sailing in the winter prevents her from doing so.
- Stranger Fins/SSharkdog and Mia’s Eggcellent Adventure/SSnow Way Out: Mia brings an unidentified egg to class. The baby shark interrupts Mom in the spa.
- School of Sharkpups, How to Train Your Sharkpups, Sharkbites, and Pupcakes: Max and Sharkdog have a training competition to see who can raise the best Sharkpup. Max makes a bet with Dennis that he can increase dog treat sales.
- Puptown Funk, Pup, Pup, and Away, and Sharks on a Boat: The young sharks are loose in Foggy Springs. The shark pack enlists the aid of Barb and Dad to corral the shark pups.
- Return to the Island: The Sharkpack, Barb, and Dad go on a thrilling journey to bring the Sharkpups back to their island. Will everyone on the squad return safely?
Sharkdog Season 3 Trailer
Netflix has unveiled the season three trailer and promotional video. Please take a look at the video below:
How to Watch Sharkdog Season 3?
Netflix subscribers across the world may now watch Sharkdog Season 3 immediately. You may watch the series in your region because it is accessible on Netflix in many different languages. You won’t be able to view the show on any other streaming services. You need a Netflix account in order to watch the series.
Costs for Netflix in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India, and Australia are listed below. Once you’ve subscribed, the site will allow you to watch Sharknado Season 3 along with all of the rest of your favorite shows and series.