Get ready for some good news regarding the upcoming second season of the popular Netflix comedy Get Even. All Pretty Little Liars followers agreed that this was a great show for them to binge-watch. The first season of this teen thriller was streamable on Netflix and BBC iPlayer. In the Get Even novels, the protagonist awakens up in a hospital after having no recollection of how he got there.
Get Even Season 2
Four high school students band together to bring down their bullies, and their story is the show’s central one. A DGM, an acronym for “Don’t Get Mad, Get Even,” is what they call themselves while they carry out this mission. However, they are unfairly accused of murder while going through this process. The girls get themselves into quite a predicament as the exciting plot of the story takes unexpected twists.
Where do we go from here? After such a great first season, fans of Get Even have been eager for updates on the upcoming second season. The show has a large following on both streaming services, and viewers are eager for more episodes. This article is a comprehensive resource for everyone interested in Get Even. What we know regarding the release of Season 2 of Even may be found below.
Get Even Season 2 Renewal Status
There has been no confirmation of a Season 2 renewal for Get Even as of this writing. There were ten episodes in the first season, and they premiered on BBC iPlayer on February 14, 2020, and on Netflix on July 31, 2020. Neither streaming service has commented on whether or not they plan to renew the show. The second season of Get Even has been continuously requested by viewers who were captivated by the first. However, supporters need not fret. There is still a lot for the show to explore in the original material. Gretchen McNeil’s novels serve as the inspiration for the TV show Get Even.
Get Even Season 2 Release Date
The Cinemaholic reports that Netflix has been silent regarding the renewal of Get Even for a second season. However, the series has been met with generally favorable reviews from media outlets, increasing the odds that it will be revived.
However, it is impossible to say how production delays in the film business may influence the show if it is renewed for a second season. The next dramatic episode of Get Even may be a while in coming for fans. Assuming nothing goes wrong, we may probably estimate its return around late 2023.
Get Even Storyline
A fascinating mix of teen thrill and high school drama, Get Even follows four girls as they navigate the typical high school problems and the formation of a secret society to punish bullies at a prestigious prep school.
Get Even Cast and characters
- Kim Adis as Kitty Wei, a girl who feels pressured to overachieve due to her parents’ high expectations.
- Mia McKenna-Bruce as Bree Deringer, a girl who has a rich father and frequently gets into trouble at school.
- Bethany Antonia as Margot Rivers, an American girl who enjoys gaming in her free time and hasn’t got many friends at school.
- Jessica Alexander as Olivia Hayes, a popular girl who is perceived to be the typical rich girl, but actually comes from a poor background.
- Joe Flynn as Ronny Kent, a self-entitled boy who steals and posts private photos of Mika online.
- Emily Carey as Mika Cavanaugh, a sheltered girl whose private photos are stolen and posted online without her consent.
- Kit Clarke as Logan, lead actor of the drama club, who is interested in Margot.
- Jake Dunn as Christopher Beeman, the theatre director and Logan’s best friend.
- Joe Ashman as Rex Cavanaugh, a childhood friend of Bree, Amber’s boyfriend and Mika’s brother.
- Ayumi Spyrides as Camilla, the captain of the girl’s football team.
- Priya Blackburn as Meera, a friend of Olivia’s who secretly dislikes her.
- Joelle Bromidge as Jemima, a friend of Olivia’s.
- Razan Nassar as Amber, the most popular girl in school and Olivia’s best friend, Rex’s girlfriend and a member of the drama club.
- Isaac Rouse as John, Bree’s best friend and her closest confidant.
- Jack Derges as Coach Richard Creed, a PE teacher who is in an illegal and abusive relationship with Camilla.
- Elaine Tan as Coach Evans, a PE teacher who coaches the girls’ football team. She is quite arbitrary in her punishments.
- Shannon Murray as Mrs Baggott, the deputy headmistress of the school, and the mother of John.
- Chris J Gordon as Donte, Olivia’s boyfriend.
- Charlie Anson as Mr Harrington, headmaster of Bannerman school.
- Dylan Brady as Ed, a student at the school and friend of Margot.
- Danny Griffin as Shane, a boy interested in Bree.
- Gerard Fletcher as Detective Bartlett, one of the detectives investigating Ronny’s death.
- Natasha Atherton as Detective Misra, one of the detectives investigating Ronny’s death.
Get Even Season 2 Plot
The girls got some bad news after they exposed Logan’s story and recorded his confession. Kitty admitted that she had been informed that her scholarship would not be renewed. The ladies committed to making it their duty to aid Kitty in her endeavor. It is up to the rest of the DGM now to help Kitty save her scholarship from being revoked. After revealing student and staff misconduct at Bannerman School, the DGM has angered the school’s influential backers.
Instead of merely dealing with bullies, the DGM will have to deal with a secret organization of wealthy individuals whose true aims are considerably more terrible. The plot continues to thicken, and we are now examining McNeil’s second novel for potential Season 2 hints.
Get Even Season 1 Rating
If you’ve never seen the series and are interested in its quality, I can say with confidence that you won’t be disappointed. The show has a good 6.5/10 rating on IMDb and a 75% average audience score on Rotten Tomatoes. So, yes, I will be tuning into this series. Check at what other people thought of it after you saw it if you still aren’t convinced to go.