The eerie horror series on MGM Plus has won over a lot of admirers, including some pretty big names in the entertainment industry. What will happen after the baffling season 2 finale? Now that seasons 1 and 2 of what many consider to be MGM Plus’ best TV series have concluded, we’ve scoured the web for any and every information we could find about the show’s cast, plot, and teasers to give you a taste. People are obviously psyched because Stephen King can’t stop talking about it.
Without any further delay, here is the latest information regarding the From Season 3 premiere date and other tense specifics. Is it scary enough to become one of our go-to shows? Who knows?
From Season 3 Renewal Status
Yes! MGM+ has renewed the sci-fi anthology series From for a third season. In a statement, MGM+ boss Michael Wright said, “The first two seasons of From captivated critics and terrified and engaged fans, who have formed a thriving online community that is trying to put the pieces together week by week as the secrets of the nightmarish town—aand possibly beyond—are slowly revealed.”
“We can’t wait for fans to see the surprises ahead in season three, which promises more scares and mysteries but also more answers.”
For his part, Perrineau tweeted, “Here we go, #FROMily Season 3 is coming at you!”
From Season 3 Release Date
Season 3 of the show will premiere sometime in 2024, according to MGM. The studio let the cat out of the bag when it announced that filming for Season 3 would begin in September of 2023. Production had been suspected and now we know for sure that it has begun. This timeframe is consistent with the airing of the season two finale of From at the end of June 2023.
- Harold Perrineau as Boyd Stevens, the self-appointed sheriff and de-facto mayor of the Township who is estranged from his son Ellis.
- Catalina Sandino Moreno as Tabitha Matthews, Jim’s wife and Julie and Ethan’s mother, who together are new arrivals to the town.
- Eion Bailey as Jim Matthews, Tabitha’s husband and Julie and Ethan’s father, who lives in the Township with his wife and son.
- David Alpay as Jade Herrera, a wealthy software developer who arrives in the town on the same day as the Matthews family.
- Elizabeth Saunders as Donna Raines, the leader of the residents at Colony House, who live separate from the Township
- Shaun Majumder as Father Khatri, the Township’s priest and voice of reason in the community
- Scott McCord as Victor, a peculiar Colony House resident who has been trapped in the town since he was young.
- Ricky He as Kenny Liu, Boyd’s deputy and right-hand man who lives with his aging parents in the Township
- Chloe Van Landschoot as Kristi Miller, the Township’s doctor and a former paramedic
- Pegah Ghafoori as Fatima Hassan, Ellis’ girlfriend and one of the Colony House residents
- Corteon Moore as Ellis Stevens, Boyd’s son who lives estranged from his father at Colony House
- Hannah Cheramy as Julie Matthews, Jim and Tabitha’s teenage daughter
- Simon Webster as Ethan Matthews, Jim and Tabitha’s young son
- Avery Konrad as Sara Myers, Nathan’s sister who works at the Township’s diner
- Paul Zinno as Nathan Myers, Sara’s brother who lives in the Township and tends to the farm animals
- Elizabeth Moy as Tian-Chen Liu, Kenny’s mother and Bing-Qian’s wife who runs the diner in the Township
- Deborah Grover as Tillie, an aging carefree woman and one of the bus passengers
- Angela Moore as Bakta, a bus driver who unknowingly brings many new arrivals to the town
- Kaelen Ohm as Marielle, Kristi’s fiancee, a pediatric nurse, and one of the bus passengers
- A.J. Simmons as Randall, a volatile man who is quick to anger and one of the bus passengers
- Nathan D. Simmons as Elgin, one of the bus passengers who had prophetic dreams of the town prior to his arrival
- Reid Price as Tom, the Township’s friendly bartender
- Cynthia Jimenez-Hicks as Trudy, Ellis and Fatima’s friend and one of the Colony House residents
- Vox Smith as the Boy in White, is a mysterious child-like figure that only a select number of the townspeople have seen.
- Katerina Bakolias as Clara, a superstitious Colony House resident
- Cliff Saunders as Dale, an antagonistic Colony House resident
- Jamie McGuire as the Smiley Creature, one of the creatures involved in the massacre at Colony House and the first creature to be killed by the townspeople.
- Matthias Fenez as Matthias, the doorman for Colony House
- Zach Faye as Reggie, a resident of the Township whose wife, Paula, was mysteriously killed in her sleep
From Season 3 Plot
Season 2 has yet to air in its entirety, thus any talk about what might happen in season 3 is just conjectural at this point. Nonetheless, the program may certainly address a few larger pieces of the puzzle as it enters its third year on the air, not the least of which is the true significance of From’s cicadas, which have been present in every episode from the very beginning. There is no doubt that the season 2 finale will include the most intense conclusion of the series to date, and there is also reason to believe that season 3 will continue in this vein.
Bender said of the season two finale in the same interview with Tell-Tale TV, “It builds and builds to a really powerful, crazy, climactic end,” indicating significant upheaval is on the horizon. In the same interview, he provided information about season 3 by saying, “We’re going to pick up season three. It becomes even worse; it’s like sinking into quicksand. Bender makes it apparent that the troubles facing the town’s residents will only become worse in season 3, promising more terrifying drama than in between seasons of other shows.
From Season 3 Trailer
We haven’t seen a Season 3 trailer yet, but we’re willing to guess that the new season won’t premiere until late 2024. You can count on a trailer for season 3 to drop before its MGM Plus premiere, as we always do.
Where to watch From Season 3?
As with the first two seasons, Season 3 would be available on MGM Plus for streaming in the United States. If you’re not in the US, you’ll need a VPN.