Catalina, the new director of the DEA in Columbia, is the protagonist of “El Final del Paraiso,” a crime drama series created by Yesmer Uribe and Gerardo Pérez. Her sworn enemy, Yésica Beltrán, has been quietly amassing power and is plotting a catastrophic attack on her without her knowledge. The bad guys are able to enter the DEA with the help of Mano Negra. Catalina has no idea that she is collaborating with her greatest enemy.
The story’s progression leads to a number of unexpected turns as a result of the characters’ intricate interactions, which are capable of keeping viewers on the edge of their seats until the very conclusion. The first season of El Final del Paraiso was generally well-received by the press, though the series finale did draw some negative attention. Nonetheless, it has amassed a dedicated following that is eagerly awaiting the return of the show for a new season. This begs the all-important question, “Will there ever be a season 2 of ‘El Final del Paraso?” All the information we have is as follows.
El Final Del Paraiso Season 2 Release Date
The premiere episode aired on August 13, 2019, and the season finale was on December 9, 2019. There are a total of 84 episodes in the first season. The program then went on a lengthy hiatus. There has been no official word on whether or not the show would return for a second season, but based on what we know now, we expect it to premiere towards the middle or end of 2023 (though this could be delayed by the ongoing pandemic).
Like the first season, the second is slated to contain exceptionally long episodes, with each one clocking in at about 45 minutes. The show’s original run on Telemundo lasted 82 episodes, while Netflix’s edition includes an additional 18 episodes and an entirely new conclusion.
El Final Del Paraiso Storyline
Beginning with a fundamental animosity between Catalina, the new director of the DEA in Columbia, and Yesica Beltran, the show’s first season is rather lengthy. Mariana, El Titi, and Dayana, Catalina’s three daughters, have joined forces with her greatest foe and are aiding her in the pursuit of her ever-increasing nefarious goals. After Yesica and Mano Negra successfully infiltrate the DEA offices using false identities, the episode proceeds with Yesica convincing Catalina to join her cause. Even after thirty years of animosity, Catalina has no idea what catastrophes await her.
Catalina faces the rising threat of a new drug that criminals in Colombia are planning to distribute widely, and she must do so while also preventing the destruction of her country. The DEA will be thrown into disarray as a result of Catalina’s activities, and the upheaval won’t end there. There is also plenty of family conflict, and the end of the first season is quite tumultuous.
El Final Del Paraiso Cast
- Carmen Villalobos as Catalina Santana
- Catherine Siachoque as Hilda Santana
- Fabián Ríos as Albeiro Marín
- Gregorio Pernía as Aurelio Jaramillo “El Titi”
- Kimberly Reyes as Yésica Beltrán “La Diabla” / Valeria Montes
- Carolina Gaitán as Catalina Marín
- Juan Pablo Urrego as Hernán Darío
- Juan Pablo Gamboa as Mano Negra
- Roberto Manrique as Santiago Sanín
- Francisco Bolívar as José Luis Vargas “Jota”
- Mauricio Cujar as Edmundo Dorantes “Sombra”
- Stephanía Duque as Mariana Sanín
- Elianis Garrido as Dayana Muriel “La Demonia”
- Estefanía Gómez as Vanessa Salazar
- Linda Baldrich as Natalia Bérmudez
- Manuel Gómez as Esteban Calvo
- Alejandra Pinzón as Paola Pizarro
- Martín Karpan as Salvatore Miranda
- Mauricio Mauad as Ramón Montecarlo “Moncho”
- Juan Pablo Llano as Daniel Cerón
- Leonardo Acosta as Alfonso Berrio
- Alejandro Martínez as Roberto Conde
- Giancarlo de Sousa as Michael Rubens
- Juan David Galindo as Rocco Candela
- Ricardo Leguízamo as Álvaro Mendieta
- Margarita Reyes as Pilar
- Gloria Pinilla as Mirta Muriel
- Margarita Torres as Lizeth Muriel
- Alejandra Monsalve as Sandra
- Alí Humar as Pablo Morón
- Carlos Baez Carvajal as Young Sebastián Sanín
El Final Del Paraiso Season 2 Plot
El Final del Paraso’s first season reveals its intricate characters and the underworld of crime and deception. Valeria named Catalina Santana a public enemy and threatened to take harsh measures against Alexander Mondego and his gang of assassins in the previous episode. There is a cliffhanger at the conclusion when Mariana asks her mother to take care of her. She nods in agreement but urges Mariana to give up. At the end of the season, they are both sitting on a sniper’s target.
The second season will presumably begin up where the first left off, with Mariana and her mother still in the sights of a sniper waiting for the perfect moment to attack. After that, what will happen? What happens to the story arc if one of them dies? And it remains unclear how much longer Albeiro can remain in the dark. Seeing how he copes with the unforgiving truth will be fascinating. The first season finishes on a cliffhanger full of potential, assuring viewers that the second will be just as fantastic if not better.
El Final Del Paraiso Season 2 Trailer
We haven’t seen a trailer for Season 2 because there has been no official word on whether or not the show will be back for more. The first season of the show is now streaming on Netflix, and a trailer can be viewed on YouTube.