After the season aired, viewers were left wanting more from Dali and the Cocky Prince. The pure beauty of Da Li and Moo Hak’s romance is what makes this drama so endearing to its audience. It tells the story of Kim Da Li, a smart and talented underprivileged girl, and Jin Moo Hak, a young, wealthy man. The two are brought together by fate, and their love for one another seals their destinies. Despite all the challenges they experience, in the end, love triumphs over every difficulty, making for a beautiful love story.
The lovely romance between Da Li and Moo Hak has been resolved by the end of the drama. Therefore, viewers are concerned about whether or not they will get a second season of Dali and the Cocky Prince. The production staff has the final say. Many critics praised the drama both while it was airing and since its conclusion. Kim Min Jae and Park Gyu Young had such great chemistry on screen, and the public loved them for it. They contributed to the drama’s success in the eyes of the viewers. As a result, the simple, lovely rom-com Dali and Cocky Prince kdrama has won the hearts of viewers, who are now anxious for a second season! Unfortunately, it looks like fans have a long wait ahead of them.
Dali And The Cocky Prince Season 2 Renewal Status
On September 22, 2021, KBS2 debuted the first season of the Korean drama. On November 11, 2021, the final episode of the season aired. In the meantime, it’s important to note that it’s standard practice for Korean dramas to wrap up after only one season. Of course, this rule has been broken on occasion. There was a huge uptick in viewers after the show was made available on Netflix. Therefore, there is a possibility of it being revived. But until there is a formal statement, we can’t be sure of anything.
Dali And The Cocky Prince Season 2 Release Date
The first season of the show was conceived in 2020, and when the necessary roles were cast, production didn’t get underway until 2021. The short filming and production time for this series is one of its greatest strengths, without sacrificing any of the show’s quality. On September 22, 2021, we finally got our hands on the first season of the show, and it was an astonishing 16 episodes lengthy.
While there has been no official word on whether or not a second season will be produced, we’ve heard from reliable sources that it’s quite likely that one will be. We may also anticipate that the second season can wind up being made available by the end of 2023 or the beginning of 2024, given the first season only took a few months to produce. Fans will have to wait a little while longer for further information, although that time won’t be all that long.
Dali And The Cocky Prince Storyline
Season one focuses mostly on the relationship between Jin Moo Hak and Dali. Jin has more money than he could possibly spend, but he is nonetheless intellectually stunted. He may be ignorant, but he is wise about making a living. In contrast, Dali is the sole child of a wealthy family that also happens to operate an art museum.
Dali is doing everything she can to save her family from bankruptcy despite the fact that they are the most prominent family in the country. Throughout the course of the show, they encounter each other multiple times. They quickly develop into a debtor and creditor relationship. As time passes, they begin to develop feelings for one another. They go through many ups and downs, but in the end, they get the happy conclusion that the audience has been waiting for.
Dali And The Cocky Prince Cast and characters
- Kim Min-jae as Jin Moo-hak, the director of Dondon F&B
- Park Gyu-young as Kim Dali, a visiting researcher at Saint Müller Museum and later becomes the director of Cheong-song Art Museum.
- Kwon Yul as Jang Tae-jin, Dali’s first love who is the head of Century Group’s planning and coordination team.
- Hwang Hee as Joo Won-tak, a detective from the violent crime squad who was supported by Dali’s father.
- Yeonwoo as Ahn Chak-hee, a gallerist and the daughter of a National Assembly member.
- Jang Gwang as Kim Nak-cheon, Dali’s father who is the director of Cheong-song Art Museum.
- Woo Hee-jin as Song Sa-bong, a curator at Cheong-song Art Museum.
- Ahn Se-ha as Han Byung-se, an elite curator at Cheong-song Art Museum.
- Yoo Hyung-gwan as Hwang Gi-dong, facility management department engineer.
- Song Ji-won as Na Gong-joo, an intern at the art museum.
- Lee Jae-woo as Kim Si-hyung, Nak-cheon’s nephew.
- Ahn Gil-kang as Jin Baek-won, Moo-hak’s father who is the chairman of Dondon F&B.
- Seo Jeong-yeon as So Geum-ja, Moo-hak’s stepmother and Baek-won’s wife.
- Lee Je-yeon as Jin Ki-cheol, Moo-hak’s stepbrother and the head of Dondon F&B’s planning department.
- Hwang Bo-ra as Yeo Mi-ri, Moo-hak’s secretary.
- Jeong Kyu-soo
- Hong Seok-cheon as Chef Hong Seok-cheon
- Park Sang-myun as Ahn Sang-tae
Dali And The Cocky Prince Season 2 Plot
Season one focuses on Jin Moo Hak, a man with plenty of wealth but limited intelligence. Then there’s Dal, who comes from a wealthy and illustrious family and has his own museum. Dali’s, though, is not the same as it once was. They are about to declare bankruptcy. Jin and Dali met each other in the first season, and their business deal blossomed into a blossoming romance throughout the course of the season.
A second season of Dali and the Cocky Prince may follow Dali and Jin as they make their way into the world. They could be a married couple just starting their life together. However, new characters like Cheongsong and Dondon may have their own seasons in the second run. The return of Jang Tae Jin is a possibility in Season 2.
Dali And The Cocky Prince Season 2 Trailer
Since there is no confirmed date for the second season of Dali and the Cocky Prince, there is currently no trailer available. There is currently no information for the fans. After that, we’ll have the latest information and the trailer for Season 2.
Where to watch Dali And The Cocky Prince Season 2?
Like the previous season, the second will premiere on television before being accessible for streaming on Rakuten Viki and Viu.