The Big Mouth TV show is still airing in South Korea. On July 29, 2022, the show debuted on MBC TV. Fridays and Saturdays at 21:50 (KST) are when you may catch this show. However, in some territories, you may also watch it on Disney+.
In addition, the show follows an ineffective attorney as he becomes embroiled in a murder investigation. He investigates a massive conspiracy among the wealthy elite in order to ensure his own safety and that of his loved ones. The latest K-drama thriller blockbuster, which has been airing on Disney+, has unfortunately concluded. There was a lot of intrigue in the show, which kept people watching. Also, here are our thoughts on the new season of Big Mouth:
Big Mouth Season 2 Renewal Status
Big Mouth has not been picked up for a second season by MBC as of this writing. It would be intriguing to see if they renew this for a second season in light of the ratings in recent weeks.
Disney+ only airs in select areas, but if you’re curious about how well it’s doing, MBC has the numbers for you to peruse. Weekend ratings have been around 12% since the first episode aired with a 6.2% share. Despite the fact that most K-dramas complete their stories in a single season, it is quite unusual to have these shows revived. We anticipate, albeit it may seem out of left field, that Big Mouth will be resurrected.
Big Mouth Season 2 Release Date
Fans are speculating that 2023 is a likely window for the premiere of Big Mouth Season 2. The next season of Big Mouth will not be confirmed until the production company makes an official statement.
There has been no confirmation from Disney Plus that Big Mouth will return for a second season. Viewer and critical approval have been high, but Disney has said nothing, fueling speculation that the show would be scrapped. The show’s future is up in the air until an official announcement is made.
Big Mouth K-Drama Storyline
Attorney Park Chang Ho has a 10% win rate. His outspoken nature has earned him the nickname “Big Mouth.” He becomes mixed up in a murder investigation and is pegged as the master con artist Big Mouse. Park Chang Ho’s life is now in jeopardy because of this.
Meanwhile, Go Mi Ho is a nurse and the wife of Park Chang Ho. She is beautiful on the outside and strong and brave on the inside. She encouraged her spouse and helped him financially as he studied law. Park Chang Ho’s wife Go Mi Ho finds out that he is being falsely accused of being the master con artist Big Mouse, so she sets out to clear his name.
Big Mouth Cast
- Lee Jong-suk as Park Chang-ho; A third-rate lawyer with a ten percent success rate, called “Big Mouth” by his legal acquaintances due to his tendency to speak before acting.
- Im Yoon-ah as Ko Mi-ho; Chang-ho’s supportive wife who is a nurse and has a bold personality, as well as outstanding beauty.
- Kim Joo-hun as Choi Do-ha; The ambitious mayor of Gucheon, whose goal in life is to become the most dignified president.
- Yang Kyung-won as Gong Ji-hoon; The president of the media conglomerate Gukdong Daily and the chairman of the NR Forum.
- Kim Jung-hyun as Jung Chae-bong; The director of Chilbong Academy.
- Lee Yoo-joon as Han Jae-ho; A surgeon.
- Oh Ryung as Lee Du-geun; Legal counsel of NR Forum.
- Yoon Seok-hyun as Cha Seung-tae; Managing director of OC Group.
- Park Hoon as Seo Jae-yong; Head of the Department of Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology at Gucheon University Hospital.
- Hong Ji-hee as Jang Hye-jin; Jae-ho’s wife who is a culinary researcher.
- Kim Kyu-seon as Ashley Kim; Ji-hoon’s wife, who is a Korean-American and the director of Woojung Gallery.
- Jang Hyuk-jin as Choi Jung-rak; A prosecutor at Gucheon Public Prosecutors’ Office.
- Ok Ja-yeon as Hyun Ju-hee; Do-ha’s wife who is the director of Gucheon Hospital.
- Kim Seon-hwa as Park Mi-young; The head nurse at Gucheon Hospital.
- Park Se-hyeon as Jang Hee-joo; A nurse at Gucheon Hospital.
- Jeong Jae-sung as Park Yoon-gap; The prison warden of Gucheon Prison.
- Kim Dong-won as Gan Su-cheol; A prison officer at Gucheon Prison.
- Kwak Dong-yeon as Jerry / Oh Jin-chul; A scammer with three previous convictions who respect the genius conman “Big Mouse”.
- Yang Hyung-wook as Noh Park; A prisoner at Gucheon Prison.
Big Mouth Season 2 Plot
MBC has not confirmed if Big Mouth will return for a second season, so we know very little about the show’s future. Except for a few outliers like the continuing Netflix programs Love ft. Marriage and Divorce and Hospital Playlist, most Korean dramas only have one season.
Consequently, it’s quite doubtful that Big Mouth will be renewed for a second season, but the stars might always come back for a spinoff. Despite this, the show’s excellent ratings and popularity on Disney Plus suggest that another season might be greenlit. Whether or not the show will be renewed for a second season is currently unknown.
Big Mouth Season 2 Trailer
We are unable to confirm at this time whether or not a trailer will be released. However, Season 1 of The Big Mouth has a trailer that you should see if you haven’t already.
Big Mouth Season 1 Rating
Everyone evaluates a program based on its ratings. The popularity of a show among viewers is usually the strongest predictor of how long it will remain on air. The better the ratings, the more likely it is that the subject will make it. The show has a high 8.3/10 rating on IMDb and a 70% average audience rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
Where to watch Big Mouth Season 2?
Disney+ Hotstar is currently streaming the new Korean series Big Mouth, and it will also air the forthcoming episodes of Big Mouth.
Is Big Mouth worth watching?
Should You Sit Through Big Mouth? is a common one that individuals have before deciding to watch the show. There is no easy solution, sadly. First and foremost, it is dependent on the preferences of the viewer.
Big Mouth is entertaining for the most part if you’re just looking for a decent plot with engaging characters. A show that accurately depicts mental illness and the criminal justice system is difficult to find, though. On the other hand, Big Mouth is an exciting and thrilling show that you should not miss.