Benefits of Under-Eye Masks
reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the eyes.
lighten, brighten and refresh the under-eye area. tighten the skin, minimizing fine lines and wrinkles. hydrate, nourish, and moisturize the under-eye area. smooth out crow’s feet and other signs of aging around the eyes.
cool down inflammation from bee stings or any damage to our delicate under-eye skin. prepare for makeup application to achieve a flawless look or even out your skin tone after cleansing and before applying foundation or concealer.
benjamin machine, a celebrity makeup artist in Los Angeles says under-eye masks are an inexpensive way of getting rid of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. he recommends using a hydrogel mask for 45 minutes once a week to reduce puffiness and dark circles. putting soothing cucumber slices on your eyes is also recommended sometimes.
overtime that the skin around our eye becomes thinner and the amount of collagen decreases causing sagging skin which leads to the formation of crow’s feet and fine lines. this problem can be solved by applying face masks containing vitamin C, AHA, fruit enzymes, or AHAs to stimulate collagen production or daily application of plant oils rich in vitamins E and F to hydrate the area around the eyes.
Best under eye mask:
If you are very much busy and also facing the eye bag then try this best under the eye mask. Everyone wants to look good and they are spending lots of money on cosmetics. So why not give a chance to this natural way of getting rid of the eye bag which is available in your kitchen itself.
You can make this amazing under-eye mask at home with very little cost. This is best for treating dark circles, under-eye bags, or wrinkles. When you will apply this under-eye mask all these problems will be solved by it.
Let’s know How To Apply Under Eye Mask Of Eggs And What Are Its Benefits:- There are many benefits of using egg white on the face like some people who have oily skin can use eggs on their face as egg whites tighten the skin pores and thus makes the skin dry. Egg whites remove blackheads from the skin.
Masks made of egg whites can also be used to treat wrinkles on the face and reduce fine lines, as proteins in the egg white help to tighten the skin. Egg yolk is rich in vitamin A which is very good for getting soft and smooth skin. Egg yolk has fat in it that helps in nourishing your hair when applied directly on hair or when included in hair masks.
Do’s With Usage Of This Under Eye Mask:
(1) Firstly wash your face with a gentle cleanser before applying this under-eye mask.
(2) Take one small bowl and beat one raw egg white properly. Make sure there should not be any kind of lump formed.
(3) Then apply this beaten egg white under each eye and allow it to dry completely.
(4) Rinse your face with cold water and pat dry.
(5) You can also apply this under-eye mask once a week.
Don’ts With Usage Of This Under Eye Mask:
(1) Avoid egg yolk as this may cause acne breakouts, if you want then apply egg yolk only on the hair or mix it with other ingredients.
(2) During pregnancy, one should avoid using any beauty products especially those containing eggs.
No reactions are seen after applying this egg under an eye mask but if egg white is not beaten properly then there is some itching sensation experienced by some people. So make sure you are beating the egg white properly before applying it to your face. If you are suffering from any skin allergies then avoid using this.
(1) By applying egg white on the face, will tighten your skin and also makes it dry so avoid oily foods or cream after applying this.
(2) If you have oily skin then do not apply egg yolk as it may cause breakouts on the skin.
(3) Some people experience an itching sensation after applying this under-eye mask so if you are experiencing an itching sensation for more than 15 minutes then I would recommend stopping using this.
(1) This is really great for under eye area but if you are suffering from any allergies or acne then avoid using this. Before applying this make sure the egg yolk should be clear, not cloudy otherwise apply only the egg white on the face.
(2) If you have very sensitive skin then first do a patch test before applying it all over your face and also check whether you are allergic to eggs or not by applying raw egg white on your arm or hand just like we do for mascara.
Best eye mask for dark circles:
This is the Most effective mask for dark circles. In this, egg white and curd are used for brightening up the skin of the eyes. Follow these simple steps below to prepare this mask.
Firstly separate the egg white from its yolk and beat it properly so that no lumps are formed.
Then add a spoon of fresh cream or milk cream along with some drops of lemon juice in this egg white mixture and mix well. For making your skin fair on your face always use lemon juice as its natural bleaching properties will help you to remove tanning as well as bleach your skin tone.
(1) Raw Egg White – 1 No
(2) Milk Cream – 3-4 Spoons
(3) Lemon Juice – 5-6 Drops
(4) Bowl & Whisk
(1) Take a bowl and add the raw egg white in it and start beating it with a whisk properly. Do not add any water to this to avoid making it sticky. If you want, then you can add lemon juice to the egg white only without adding milk cream or fresh cream.
(2) Now take another small bowl and add some drops of lemon juice in 3-4 spoons of milk cream and mix well so that lumps are removed from this mixture. Mix it properly until a smooth paste is formed. You can also use fresh cream for this step instead of using milk cream but using fresh cream is not a good idea as it will be sticky or oily after applying this.
(3) Now add this lemon+milk cream mixture in the egg white mixture and mix well until you get a smooth paste of double boiler consistency. Make sure while mixing it should be a smooth paste, not a liquid one otherwise masks will not give desired results.
Best time to use under-eye patches:
This is a great home remedy for removing puffiness/dark circles under the eyes. The under-eye patches of this can be used whenever you have free time, say for example when you are watching TV or using the computer and it also doesn’t take much time to get dry after applying, just keep it for 10 minutes and then remove it by peeling off from the edges.
Under-eye patches morning or night:
I prefer to apply this mask before going to bed at night as the egg white used in it is not safe for sensitive skin and also because applying it in the daytime will make your face oily due to which you cannot go outside.
(1) Always use fresh eggs otherwise applying this under-eye mask may cause an allergic reaction on the skin or breakouts.
(2) If you are allergic to eggs then do a patch test on your hand first before applying these under-eye masks all over the face.