Benefits of Laughter
1. Laughter reduces stress and strengthens your immune system by increasing blood flow, relaxing muscles, and releasing endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals.
2. One of the best things to do for your health is to develop a positive attitude – laughter contributes to this goal.
3. It encourages socializing – laughing is always better with others.
4. Laughter brings all kinds of people together – young and old, rich and poor, men and women.
5. It makes you look sexy to other people!
6. Laughing makes your face gorgeous! Not only does it reduce wrinkles by cutting down on facial muscle tension, but if you laugh enough your face will start to feel warm and get that red glow.
7. Laughter is free!
8. Laughing builds confidence by making you feel younger, lighter, more relaxed and in control – it can be a powerful antidote to anxiety or depression.
9. Getting others to laugh with you makes them like you! People who have a good sense of humor are usually more popular and well-liked.
10. Laughing brings pleasure – just the thought of something that makes you laugh can brighten your outlook on life!
11. Laughter is contagious! A good hearty laugh inspires other people to smile, which creates a domino effect all around you.
12. It’s medicine for the heart – it strengthens blood vessel walls and decreases your risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, and heart attacks.
13. It improves your self-image – feeling good about yourself has many benefits, including the ability to cope with stressful situations more easily.
14. Laughter can burn up calories! A 30-minute comedy routine may be just what you need to keep off those extra pounds.
15. Laughter provides an escape from reality – let go and enter a world that is full of enjoyment, silliness, and lightheartedness! After all, everyone needs to take a break from life once in a while.
16. It’s good for your relationship with others because it reduces the potential for conflict, improves communication, and helps people feel closer to one another.
17. It’s good for your relationship with yourself because it increases confidence and self-assurance, which in turn helps you achieve more of your personal goals.
18. Laughter is a safe and effective form of medicine – no harmful side effects and the only contraindications are not laughing when you should be!
19. Laughter is 100% organic – it’s easy to grow and free of charge! With consistent effort, your laughter will produce results that you can feel and enjoy every day.
20. Laughing at yourself helps you see the lighter side of life. When you’re able to laugh at those unexpected bumps in the road, you’re able to cope with them a lot more easily.
21. Laughter is a gift that affects everyone around you!
22. Lastly, it makes you live longer – according to the funniest man alive Victor Borge (he was 90 years old), ‘Laughter is the shortest distance between two people’.
23. Laughter brings all kinds of people together – young and old, rich and poor, men and women.
24. Laughing makes your face gorgeous! Not only does it reduce wrinkles by cutting down on facial muscle tension, but if you laugh enough your face will start to feel warm
Fake laughter benefits on skin:
Health Benefits of Laughter. Smiling is good for your health – it activates the lungs, stimulates various organs, stimulates endorphin production, and generates energy. People who laugh more live longer than those who take things too seriously. You can’t even imagine all …
Disadvantages of laughing:
The disadvantages of laughing are usually very obvious, people who laugh too much can often become annoying to the rest of society. This is because many people assume that when you start to laugh uncontrollably it shows that you don’t have enough intelligence …
Fake laughter disadvantages on skin:
The Disadvantage Of Laughing. It May does not sound logical but it is true that if you laugh excessively then people around you get annoyed with you and in some cases they may even think of you like a madman, this is because when you start to laugh uncontrollably it can be …