Sistas Season 5 Release Date, Cast, Plot, and Everything You Need to Know
American romantic comedy-drama horror film series Sistas: Season 5 is written, directed, as well as produced by American actor as well as filmmaker Tyler Perry, who is also an executive producer along with Mark E. Swinton as well as Michelle Sneed.
The show had many talented actors, such as KJ Smith, Novi Brown, Ebony Obsidian, DeVale Ellis, Mignon Von, Chido Nwokocha, Trinity Whiteside, Kevin Walton, Crystal Renee Hayslett, Anthony Dalton, as well as Brian Jordan Jr.
On Oct. 23, 2019, the first season began on BET. The second season started on October 14, 2020, this same third on June 9, 2021, and the 4th on January 5, 2022.
The movie Sistas has been liked by both critics and audiences. IMDb gives the show a score of 5.6 out of 10.
The 22nd episode of Season 5 of Sistas will be out soon. After the last episode came out, fans are indeed very excited for the next episode to come out.
The show’s first season started in 2019, becoming so popular that creators decided to keep it going for another four seasons.
So far, there have been 21 episodes of Sistas, and every one of them have been liked by fans. The season finale is still going on. The start of the fifth season has been on October 16, 2022.
Tyler Perry wrote, created, and is in charge of making this show. The show is about how Karen, Danni, Sabrina, as well as Andi live their lives. Everyone is trying hard to be get their lives back on track.
Tyler Perry’s show “Sistas” is about four single women in their 30s who are trying to figure out adulthood and get “closer to what they’re going to become.”
Even as women look for “Mr. Right” in the present-day city of Atlanta, the show is taking viewers on an emotional roller coaster and puts them in funny but real situations.
Sistas Season 5 Release Date
The show’s first season started on BET on Oct. 23, 2019, and ended on April 29, 2022. BET picked up the show for a second season on May 12, 2020. The first of 22 episodes will air on Oct. 14, 2020, and the season will end on March 31, 2021.
The 22-episode show was picked up for a third period on January 19, 2021. The new season will start on June 9, 2021, as well as end on Dec. 22, 2021.
The show was picked up for a fourth season on October 20, 2021. It came out on Jan 5, 2022, and ended on August 10, 2022.
On March 22, 2022, BET renewed the show for a fifth season, which was set to start on Oct. 12, 2022.
Because the 2nd, 3rd, as well as fourth seasons each have 22 episodes, humans can hope that the fifth season will also include 22 episodes, but we are still waiting for an official confirmation.
Sistas Season 5 Cast
- KJ Smith as Andrea “Andi” Barnes, a divorce attorney who goes into a relationship with a married man
- Ebony Obsidian as Karen Mott, a hair salon owner in a complicated relationship as well as the love interest of a newly separated, married man
- Mignon Von as Daniella “Danni” King, an abrasive and young at heart airline supervisor
- Novi Brown as Sabrina Hollins, a bank supervisor who falls in love with a man whose sexuality she questions
- Chido Nwokocha as Gary Marshall Borders, a married man who starts a relationship with Andi
- DeVale Ellis as Zac Taylor, Karen’s ex whom he wants to get back with. He later breaks up with Karen and enters a solid relationship with Fatima
- Brian Jordan Jr. as Maurice Webb, Sabrina’s coworker and gay friend
- Kevin Walton as Aaron Carter, Karen’s married love interest
- Anthony Dalton as Calvin Rodney, Sabrina’s love interest
- Crystal Renee Hayslett as Fatima Wilson, Andi’s assistant and friend at the firm and Zac’s love interest (season 2–present; recurring season 1)
- Trinity Whiteside as Preston Horace, Danni’s love interest (season 2–present; recurring season 1)
- Chris Warren as Hayden Moss, Fatima’s colleague and one-time fling who works with her in order to help Andi with her legal issues, he also become jealous of Fatima’s relationship with Zac (season 5–present; recurring seasons 2-4)
- Jesse Lewis IV as Bootsy, (season 2)
- Crystal-Lee Naomi as Jasmine Borders, Gary’s wife who Andi represents before Jasmine learns about the affair with her husband (season 1; guest, seasons 2–3)
- Angela Beyincé as Pam, Karen’s assistant at the hair salon
- Michael King as Don Bellamy, Andi’s former boss (season 1; guest, season 2)
- Madison McKinley as Fawn Carter, Aaron’s wife (season 1)
- Keena Ferguson as Leslie Davenport, a private investigator (season 1)
- Tobias Truvillion as Morris Hollis, a creepy criminal defense attorney (season 1)
- Shari Belafonte as Lisa Mott, Karen’s mother (seasons 1, 5)
- Sean Poolman as Paris Johnson, Andi’s love interest (seasons 1–2)
- Sky Alvester Black as Jacobi, Sabrina’s love interest (seasons 2–3)
- Mackenro Alexander as Que, Maurice’s “fling” who is currently on the run for the robbery at the Brookhaven Bank (season 3-present)
- Dion Rome as El Fuego, Danni’s former collegemate, who works as a male stripper at Club Eden. His real name is Alonzo (seasons 3–4)
- Tanya Chisholm as Jenna (season 4)
- Eva Marcille as Marilyn “Madam” DeVille, Fatima’s ruthless cousin who helps Andi with Sabrina’s legal troubles, and the owner of Club Eden (season 5)
Sistas Season 5 Trailer
Sistas Season 5 Plot
Sista doesn’t have a plot for Season 5 yet, because Part 2 of Season 4 hasn’t come out yet. In the story, four black women are having trouble with their friendships as they try to figure out how to live their lives.
It’s interesting to learn about how hard these four young girls’ lives are. The never-ending romantic drama, plot twists, as well as melodrama will keep fans of romantic movies interested.
In the new season, the last incident will continue. This part shows what happens after Zac says he is the child’s father.
Chris is trying to find out the truth about Zac’s past while Andy as well as Danni are back together. Karen finds out around the same time that she was pregnant.
There is a lot of excitement and tension in the show. In this way, it’s a typical TV show. Because of this, it has become more well-known. Fatima tells Andi about what Hayden said to Zac.
Fatima says Zac is a great guy, but sometimes she questions his decisions. Andi gives good advice to Karen about how she should treat Karen.
She tells her that if she thinks it’s real, she should stay close to Zac. As Gary comes to the law office for seeing his lawyer, Andi is having some problems in her relationship.
Fatima thinks he’s talking about her brother Andi. He says, “That skank isn’t my lawyer.” Hayden tells Gary what to do if he wants to sue Andi to get back the car and apartment.
Later, Zac calls Brother and tells him that the senator’s wife wants to have sex. Fatima comes in. Fatima tells Zac which the senator’s wife has proposed, which may surprise him or not.
Since the 2nd half of Season 4 hasn’t come out yet, we don’t know what will happen in Season 5.
The major protagonists are four black women who don’t know where they stand in their relationships and whose lives are full of interesting things.
This show is good for fans of romantic comedies because it has a love story with complications, plot twists, as well as melodrama. The fresh season will start right where the last one ended.
We saw Zac say that he was the father of the child and Andy as well as Danni start going out. Chris attempts to find out about Zac’s past, as well as Karen finds out she is pregnant.
There’s a chance we’ll see more excitement and turmoil, and the number of people who watch the show has increased over the years.