The show is a huge success in the United States of America on television. This show was developed by David H. Steinberg and Keetgi Kogan. Pixie Wespiser is responsible for producing the show. John Simmons was in charge of the cinematography. Iron Triangle Productions was responsible for the series production. The protagonist in this series is a 13-year-old girl who has been brought up by her mother alone.
Her dad’s business partner, Thompson, bilked him out of a lot of money. Nick was then reared by a dishonest couple who taught him the skill of con artistry. Nick, being a bright young man, exacts his father’s vengeance on the Thompsons. Because of her feelings for Thompson, she has a hard time following through on her plan. The mature audience ate up the comedic family drama. However, there are certain warnings that minors shouldn’t watch this show.
No Good Nick Season 3 Renewal Status
The second season of “No Good Nick” was the last, and there are currently no plans for a third. The first episode of the series premiered on Netflix in April 2019, and the final episode aired in October of the same year. Some have speculated that the cancellation could be owing to low ratings, expensive production expenses, or artistic disputes, although Netflix has not provided an official explanation. Given the show’s meteoric rise to fame and its shocking conclusion, many viewers were taken aback by the decision. Our only chance for a third season of “No Good Nick” now is if the show is picked up by a new broadcaster or streaming service.
No Good Nick Season 3 Release Date
On April 15, 2019, the first episode of No Good Nick debuted on the streaming service Netflix. Everyone adored it, and its popularity soared On August 5, 2019, the second season of this show premiered. Season 3 has not been announced for release. No manufacturing has begun as of yet. There’s also word that the show will no longer air since many parents found it inappropriate for their kids.
No Good Nick Cast and characters
- Siena Agudong as Nick, a teenage con artist who is planning to rob the Thompson family and gain revenge on them for ruining her father’s business.
- Lauren Lindsey Donzis as Molly, the youngest Thompson child, a student and an environmental activist with a large online following, who frequently stoops to coercive methods to impose her beliefs on those around her.
- Kalama Epstein as Jeremy, the eldest Thompson child, an overachieving high-school sophomore who is suspicious of Nick.
- Sean Astin as Ed, the patriarch of the Thompson household and a senior loan officer at Overton Bank, where Tony Franzelli was a longstanding client.
- Melissa Joan Hart as Liz, the matriarch of the Thompson household, a chef, and owner of the Crescendo Restaurant. She aspires to appear on Top Chef.
- Kyla-Drew as Becky, activist and leader of the volunteer squad, Molly’s frenemy
- Sanai Victoria as Tamika, a member of the volunteer squad
- Tiana Le as Xuan, a member of the volunteer squad
- Eddie McClintock as Tony Franzelli, Nick’s father. While incarcerated, he has Nick gain revenge on the Thompsons and obtain money so that he can continue to meet his repayments to the mob.
- Ted McGinley and Molly Hagan as Sam and Dorothy Harbaugh, Nick’s corrupt foster parents. They train their many foster children as con artists and thieves to steal money and valuables on their behalf.
- Alex Poncio as Jim, Jeremy’s friend
- Gus Kamp as Eric, Jeremy’s love interest
- Marco Sanchez as Eduardo, an employee of the Crescendo Restaurant
- Lori Mae Hernandez as Riley, Nick’s childhood best friend
- Josie Totah as Lisa Haddad, a high-school senior who competes with Jeremy for student council president
- Jerry Trainor as Todd, an accomplice of Nick
- Anthony Turpel as Will, Nick’s love interest and a spy for the Harbaughs
- Gavin Lewis as Omar, another of Sam and Dorothy’s foster children. Nick uses his image to create a GoFundMe campaign to raise $10,000 for her dad
- Jonathan Silverman as Paul, a worker for the mob boss who Tony owes money.
No Good Nick Season 3 Plot
The shocking conclusion of “No Good Nick” left viewers wondering what would happen next to Nick and his family. Nick’s father was revealed to be alive and the mastermind behind the entire revenge plot in season two. In addition, to kidnapping Nick’s brother, he threatened to hurt him if Nick’s sister did not comply with his demands. Nick decided to tell his family the truth and beg for their support. Nick’s father, however, arrived at the house armed with a rifle before they could take any action.
Season 3 of “No Good Nick” would’ve been a thrilling continuation of the plot. We were hoping to get a glimpse of Nick’s dad’s reaction upon meeting her and his family. Nick’s brother’s rescue and subsequent adjustment to his new circumstances would have been exciting to witness as well. In addition, it would have been interesting to watch how Nick’s family would react to her confession and whether or not they would be able to forgive and trust her again. More time might have been spent on Nick’s relationships with her classmates, especially her crush Will and her nemesis Lisa. In addition, we wished we had learned more about Liz’s professional life as a chef, Ed’s as a counselor, Molly’s as a popular girl, and Jeremy’s as an intelligent young man.
No Good Nick Season 3 Trailer
On March 28, 2019, the first teaser for Season 1 was released. On July 15, 2019, the second season’s trailer premiered online. No trailer for Season 3 exists because there are currently no plans to produce it. There’s no way Season 3 will happen.