Maintaining The Heart and Blood Vessels
The health of the heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular system) is closely related to your eating habits. The Japanese eat a lot of fish, which has an abundance of omega-3 fatty acids.
Omega-3 fatty acids reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol in the bloodstream; thus reducing the chances of developing atherosclerosis (arterial plaques). They also help protect against abnormal heartbeats and lower blood pressure. Eating greasy fish like salmon and mackerel is best for maintaining cardiovascular health.
Overweight people need to change their lifestyle by reducing calorie intake and upping activity levels through exercise to lose excess weight. In Japan, obesity rates have been dropping since when 52% of men were overweight or obese in the mid-1990s to 38% in 2005. Among women, obesity stood at 48.6% in 1995 and declined to 34.5% over the same period.
Taking up sports:
There is a culture of sporting activity in Japan starting from school age with children encouraged to take part in after-school sports teams and clubs. So it is not surprising that 30 minutes of moderate exercise five times a week will reduce your risk for heart disease and stroke by 50%.
Living a healthy lifestyle involves other factors such as genetics but also extends into how we work and socialize; if you smoke won’t stop smoking, start by cutting down gradually until you manage to quit altogether. Nonsmokers are less likely to develop coronary heart disease than smokers.
Why is it important to keep your heart healthy:
1. there is a direct link between cardiovascular diseases and stress.in addition, one of the important causes of heart disease is the nervous system (the nervous system).
2. if you like chewing gum, it has an advantage for your health. because it stimulates the production of saliva in your mouth which helps prevent tooth decay and also strengthens your heart muscles through increased blood flow to your heart.
3. people feel much better after they laugh. This is because laughing helps improve our body’s immunity against various diseases like arthritis, stomach problems, mental health problems like depression, etc especially good for those who are constantly stressed out.
4. exercise regularly increases sex drive in men .due to this reason many doctors recommend that men should do regular exercise to have a high sex drive.
5. regular sleep can reduce the fat percentage in your body which is very helpful for the health of the heart because people who are overweight are at risk of having diseases related to obesity .so getting enough sleep helps you overcome this problem easily.
6. if you have fish in your diet, it will help you prevent yourself from strokes by about 40%. so please try to include fish in your daily diet.
7. garlic has many health benefits, but it also has an important role in reducing blood pressure and cholesterol levels in the body. So if you want to live a long life and live without any disease, then eat more garlic and fish regularly and do not forget to exercise regularly.
8. a recent study at the University of Maryland showed that if you have a habit of drinking coffee regularly, then it can reduce the risk of heart disease too.
9. there is nothing better than listening to music. researchers found that having regular music reduces blood pressure and stress levels by releasing more chemicals called endorphins which lower anxiety and depression in the body which is very beneficial for your heart health because it can prevent many cardiovascular diseases like stroke, coronary artery disease, etc due to reduced stress levels.
10. men who drink more than 4 cups of milk daily are 50% less likely to face prostate cancer compared with those who do not consume milk at all so please include milk or dairy products regularly in your diet if possible.
11. if you are a coffee lover, then it is good for your health because it helps improve blood flow to the heart and also reduces the risk of developing heart diseases by up to 11%.
12. if you have insomnia, then please try not to take sleeping pills regularly. because sleeping medications lead to an increase in the risk of stroke or heart attack which can kill you at any time! so please do not use pills regularly!
13. if you want your baby to be healthy, strong, intelligent, and smart with no disease at all, then please keep your baby’s brain active so that they may develop intellectually early on in life. So you must let your baby learn new things daily through playing games like puzzles etc., early on in their life to prevent diseases like dementia later on.
14. during heart attacks, first aid should be applied very quickly because many precious minutes are lost due to a lack of knowledge about this disease. so please teach people first aid if they do not know what is the first aid that needs to be done in case of a heart attack.
15. regular meditation can reduce your risk of stress-related illness by 50%.so please meditate regularly and also go for walks which will help you relax and calm yourself down with time and become more resistant to stress.
How to keep heart healthy and strong:
1. eat regularly and regularly monitor your health.
2. try to exercise regularly because regular exercise reduces blood pressure, anxiety, stress levels in the body, sleep better at night, and keep you active throughout the day. Exercise also helps increase the body’s resistance to many diseases like cancer by improving immunity .so make it a habit to do yoga or jogging regularly.
3. try not to indulge in stressful activities especially if your job is a stressful one because when we are stressed out due to work, then our brain tends to think less clearly which means that we tend to make mistakes more easily which can lead us into many problems later on in life so please try not to do any stressful activity regularly or read about different stress-related problems online to learn more about them.
4. if you are a smoker, then try to quit smoking right now because smoking can lead to many serious problems like heart disease, cancer of the lungs and mouth, etc so please do not smoke regularly or smoke occasionally because it is very harmful.
5. if your blood pressure is normal according to the doctor’s prescription but you still do not feel good after eating certain foods like fatty food, chocolates, fast food, etc., then please ask your doctor about stopping these types of foods from your daily diet because they cause stress hormones in the brain which affect the digestive system badly which leads to indigestion or heartburn problems later on in life. So eat less frequently! and eat healthy food regularly to keep your vital organs healthy.
6. if you are an office worker, then please work standing up for some time during the day because many office workers suffer from back problems due to sitting down for too long at one time which can cause health issues later on in life so it is good to have a walk outside or try using a stretch band exercise machine regularly while working to stay active and fit, but do not take stress because it will increase weight!
7. while driving, please wear seat belts properly while driving which will prevent injuries in case of accidents .please fasten seat belts whenever possible while driving because accidents are common these days so do not take unnecessary risks!
How to improve heart health quickly:
1. please go for a 20-minute walk every day to reduce the risk of heart disease by 50% because exercise helps blood vessels relax, making it easier for them to expand and carry more oxygen all over the body, including blood vessels that supply the heart with oxygen which keeps your heart healthy and strong so do not forget to take necessary precautions while going for a walk like wearing sun cream or SPF lotion if you are out in direct sunlight, always wear sunglasses and also carry an umbrella with you whenever possible.
2. meditate daily to keep your mind healthy and under control, because many of us feel very stressed due to work overloads when they get home from work after coming from the office, then their children ask them about homework problems which lead to further stress in the family which can cause a lot of health issues later on in life.
so please try meditating every day to improve your mental health and also meditation helps to reduce stress hormone levels by 70% in a person’s brain which gives you a sense of peace and happiness in life because when we are stressed out due to daily problems, then it affects our sleep badly at night which means that we wake up tired or sleepy every morning.
3. please eat healthy food like fruits, nuts, dry fruits, vegetables, pulses, etc because they help reduce blood pressure levels naturally without side effects.
4. please stop drinking alcohol regularly if you drink too much of it or else it will lead to many problems like fatigue, headaches, and stomach problems in the future so please consult your doctor about drinking alcohol because it is harmful to health.