Despite being the newest addition to the Law & Order family, Organized Crime has quickly become a fan favorite and will undoubtedly be renewed for a second season. Along with Law & Order, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and the One Chicago series, NBC announced in April 2023 that Organized Crime has been renewed for a fourth season.
Although details about the upcoming fourth season of the Elliot Stabler-led series are still scarce, we are keeping you informed. This is everything we know about Season 4 at this time.
Law & Order: Organized Crime Season 4 Release Date
The popular crime drama TV series has been supported by the network, saying that it will not be returning to television screens any time soon this year, despite being renewed for the 2023-2024 television season alongside SVU and the flagship Law & Order, as well as all three of Dick Wolf’s One Chicago shows.
There have been rumors that the show will be on indefinite hiatus until 2024 when it will premiere on NBC. The Law & Order: Organized Crime fandom, who have been waiting for so long for its comeback, will be pleased to know that new episodes will continue to air on Thursdays at 10/9c.
Law & Order: Organized Crime Story
Elliot Stabler, a veteran detective who comes back to the New York Police Department after the murder of his wife, is the series’ main character. Stabler has been assigned to Sergeant Ayanna Bell’s Organized Crime Task Force.
Law & Order: Organized Crime Cast
- Christopher Meloni as Detective 1st Grade Elliot Stabler, a former Manhattan Special Victims Unit detective who returns to New York after retiring from the police department several years earlier.
- Danielle Moné Truitt as Sergeant Ayanna Bell, squad supervisor of the OCCB task force and Stabler’s current direct superior and partner.
- Ainsley Seiger as Detective 2nd Grade Jet Slootmaekers, a former independent hacker who is recruited to the OCCB task force on Stabler’s recommendation.
- Tamara Taylor as Prof. Angela Wheatle, a former math professor at Columbia University
- Dylan McDermott as Richard Wheatley, son of notorious mobster Manfredi Sinatra
- Nona Parker Johnson as Detective 3rd Grade Carmen “Nova” Riley, an undercover narcotics detective working under Brewster’s command to infiltrate the Marcy Killers.
- Brent Antonello as Detective 2nd Grade Jamie Whelan, a detective with the OCCB.
- Rick Gonzalez as Detective 2nd Grade Bobby Reyes, an undercover detective with the OCCB.
- Ben Chase as Detective 1st Grade Freddie Washburn
- Michael Rivera as Detective 2nd Grade Diego Morales
- Charlotte Sullivan as Detective 3rd Grade Gina Cappelletti
- Steve Harris as Ellsworth Lee
- Lolita Davidovich as Flutura Briscu
- Izabela Vidovic as Rita Lasku
- Caroline Lagerfelt as Agniezjka “Agnes” Bogdani
- Robin Lord Taylor as Sebastian “Constantine” McClane
- Gregg Henry as Edmund Ross
- Wesam Keesh as Adam “Malachi” Mintock
- Ayelet Zurer as Agent Tia Leonetti
- Daniel Jenkins as Leonard Baker
- Pooch Hall as Dante Scott
- Janel Moloney as Deputy Inspector Lillian Goldfarb
- Michael Drayer as Kenny Kyle
- Kevin Corrigan as Vincent Bishop
Law & Order: Organized Crime Season 4 Plot
Following the investigators of the Organized Crime Control Bureau as they attempt to dismantle the most savage and violent unlawful organizations in New York City, Season 2 will presumably expand upon the show’s central premise. We also believe that the story’s specifics may have been kept under wraps because of the ongoing writer’s strike, which may have temporarily halted the creative team’s capacity to develop screenplays and resulted in a longer break until any settlement.
We want to stress that no specifics about the upcoming season’s plot have been revealed at this time. But we know that the fourth season will continue up right where the third season finale, “With Many Names,” left off, with viewers watching as the U.S. Attorney benches Stabler and Benson just as OCCB and SVU close in on a ruthless and desperate suspect. Bell and Fin are put in charge of a dangerous mission, while Rollins must deal with an uncooperative witness.
Law & Order: Organized Crime Season 4 Trailer
The preview for this season is not yet available.
Law & Order: Organized Crime Season 4 Episodes
As of this writing, we can promise you that the new season will consist of roughly 13 episodes with an average length of 40 to 49 minutes and that these episodes will be released weekly.
Where to watch Law & Order: Organized Crime Season 4?
Law & Order: Organized Crime is available in its entirety via multiple foreign streaming platforms, including Peacock, Hulu Plus, and FuboTV. Vudu and Amazon Instant Video both offer the series for rental or purchase across a wide variety of membership tiers. However, with a virtual private network (VPN), foreign viewers can access the series for free on NBC’s official website after the episodes have aired on television.