Do you ever get frustrated checking and re-checking the same images in your document? It seems like there’s always a photo or two that doesn’t quite fit within your layout. Or maybe you want to give your document a more professional appearance, and some of those pesky cropping errors are getting in the way. Whatever the case may be, PDF Drive has got you covered by allowing users to crop an image within their document. This article will cover all things you need to know before you start using this feature.
What is PDF Drive?
PDF Drive is a cloud-based file storage and collaboration service. It can be used by both individuals and business clients to store and share files online. It is a great storage application to store your pdf files for free. You only need to create an account to enjoy the services they can offer. You can keep any files such as pictures, pdf, documents, and more. It is a day-free site that you can access any time of the day. It is a great alternative to a hard drive.
It is also a search engine where you can search for online pdf versions of the books you love. You can save money and paper at the same time. It has a variety of free pdf books to offer users. It is a legal and safe site where you can enjoy reading.
How to upload a pdf in PDF Drive?
The process of uploading a pdf on your PDF Drive depends on the device that you are using. Using a desktop to upload files is easier than using a smartphone. But I’m here to teach you both.
If you have a smartphone and you would like to keep your files in PDF Drive you just need to follow these steps. The process is step by step and you can skip any of the steps.
- Open PDF Drive on your device. Open PDF Drive and your PDF Drive account on your device before doing action on any of your files.
- Click the Plus Button on the lower right. This plus button is the add button that lets you do any action on your account.
- Choose Upload. There are a few selections that will pop up make sure to click the correct action.
- Select the files. Choose which of your files are you planning to upload on PDF Drive. You can upload images, documents, videos, and anything.
- Upload the files. Uploading the files would take up time make sure to wait for it before exiting your account.
If you’re using a laptop or desktop it is very easy. Follow the steps below and make sure to check which files you want to upload.
- Open PDF Drive. Open pdf drive on your browser and access your account to upload the files that you have.
- Create a folder. Creating a folder will help you keep track of your files and keep a clean drive account.
- Drag the files. Drag the files into the folder and it will start uploading.
- Wait for it to Upload. The uploading process will take a long time depending on your network. Make sure it is uploaded before exiting the browser to avoid corrupted files.
How to crop a pdf in PDF Drive?
The next thing you need to do is open your PDF file in PDF Drive. You can do this by:
- Navigating to the file in your Drive. The file icon in your Drive should turn blue when you hover over it.
- Opening the file within the Drive app. The file should now be connected, allowing you to edit it as you see fit.
- Open the menu, and select “crop.” Follow your desired specifications. You can crop and resize images within PDF Drive, as long as you keep all the copyright information intact.
Things to consider before cropping your pdf
Below are some things to consider before cropping your file.
- Before you start cropping your document, you’ll want to make sure that your image is in the correct size. If it’s too large or small, you won’t be able to crop the image correctly.
- You might want to check the margins and margins of your document to make sure that the cropping area is wide enough. You’ll want to make sure that the cropped image doesn’t have too much of the surrounding area.
- If you’re planning on cropping a colored image, try to crop it in areas where the color isn’t too intense. Cropping images at the site where it has intense colors would make it look obvious that it is cropped.
- Don’t forget to save your document after cropping your image. Save it to make sure the changes you made are saved.
Crop images in PDF Drive to cut out unwanted parts of your document and make your document look more professional. Rather than cutting out an entire photo or drawing, you can crop and save just the parts you want to use. You can also crop images to fit the dimensions you need, making your document look a lot cleaner and neater. And if you want to ensure your image will look great on all devices, you can also print your document. All of this is possible with just a few steps. Once you learn how to crop a pdf in PDF Drive, you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it!
PDF Drive can be a great way to collaborate with others or simply keep all of your important files in one place. It’s a great way to keep all of your important documents in one place and easily accessible from any computer or mobile device. If you’ve ever had to crop a document before, you know just how frustrating it can be. With the ability to crop a pdf in Drive, you can quickly and easily do this without any hassle. All you have to do is follow the instructions outlined above, and you’ll be able to crop your pdf in no time. Access free books, download pdf and read online pdf with PDF Drive.