One of the best types of television ever is the comedy-romantic sitcom because it consistently has brilliant writing and acting. If your significant other suddenly dumped you, how would you feel? The plot of Dollface is about a lady who is dumped by her long-term partner. The plot of the show centers on her trials and the trouble she has in making new female acquaintances. Follow her from the time she gets dumped till she makes it big. Developed by Jordan Weiss and produced by Clubhouse Pictures, LuckyChap Entertainment, and ABC Signature Studios, this is an American comedy sitcom.
Dollface Season 3 Renewal Status
Despite Dollface’s decent viewership and reviews over its first two seasons on Hulu, the streaming service has decided not to order a third. Although the series was met with lukewarm reviews from reviewers, it nonetheless managed to capture the interest of viewers, particularly those who had binge-watched the first two seasons in anticipation of a third.
As a result of the abrupt cancellation, viewers will never get closure on the loose ends left by the second season, and those who spent so much time in the show will never get the chance to say goodbye to its characters in a satisfying way.
Dollface Season Cast
- Kat Dennings as Jules Wiley, a woman who works as a web designer at a wellness company called Woöm.
- Brenda Song as Madison Maxwell, a PR expert and Jules’ best friend from college with who she recently reconnected.
- Shay Mitchell as Stella Cole, Jules’ other best friend from college who she recently reconnects with.
- Esther Povitsky as Izzy Levine, one of Jules’ co-workers at Woöm becomes friends with her.
- Beth Grant as Cat Lady, a woman with a cat’s head who is a figment of Jules’ imagination
- Connor Hines as Jeremy, Jules’ ex-boyfriend
- Brianne Howey as Alison B., one of Jules’ co-workers at Woöm
- Vella Lovell as Alison S., one of Jules’ co-workers at Woöm
- Malin Åkerman as Celeste, the CEO of Woöm
- Goran Visnjic as Colin, Madison’s older boyfriend who is a doctor and Celeste’s husband
- Matthew Gray Gubler as Wes, a veterinarian, and Jules’ potential love interest
- Jayson Blair as Liam, Izzy’s new love interest and senior brand director at a company called Saaqq
- Lilly Singh as Liv, the owner of Frank Ginatra’s Cocktail Lounge, Stella’s new love interest, and a single mother with a young son
- Santina Muha as Sky, a new Woöm employee
- Owen Thiele as Q, a new Woöm employee
- Luke Cook as Fender, a musician who becomes Jules’ new love interest; his real name is Josh
- Corinne Foxx as Ruby, an A&R executive and a friend from college who Jules feels uneasy about
Dollface Season 3 Plot
Celeste was pleasantly delighted when Jules told her she was leaving at the conclusion of Season 2. However, Jules is disappointed when she learns that the position she was hoping to get has been filled. She wishes she could just “give up.” However, her unconscious mind encouraged her to keep working toward her goals and reading. Life outside of work is going well for both Jules and Fender. Even though their relationship is still tense owing to their opposing financial goals, Ruby and Stella are having a conversation. On the other side, Izzy and Liam have reconciled their differences. The last moments of the season are spent celebrating Madison’s birthday with her loved ones.
If the program had been renewed for a third season, we may have learned more about Jules’ career and emotional growth. She is now in a state of uncertainty due to her precarious job circumstances.
Ruby and Stella may find that things don’t go as easily as they had thought at work if they continue working together after deciding they don’t anymore need to be in a relationship. And it seemed like things were changing drastically for Izzy. Thus, it would have been interesting to see what transpires between her and Madison in the following episodes of Dollface Season 3. Unfortunately, that is no longer the case.
Where can I watch Dollface?
Both seasons are now streaming on Hulu Plus. The episodes may be rented or purchased from services including Google Play, Vudu, Amazon Prime Video, and iTunes. Also, those in the UK can see Dollface on Disney Plus, while those in the US can watch it on Hulu.