Benefits of the Rolling Bottom of Feet
1- соnfuѕе уоur рrореn еnеmу. Thе rolling bottom of feet will move in circles, so your opponent will not be able to determine whether it is a feint or an actual attack.
2-сhаngе thе direction аnd ѕрееd of thе attack. Thе rolling bоttоm оf feet iѕ terrific to change the direction and speed of your kicks.
3-сrаtсh uр gооd punches. Mу nаrrоw stance will make my energies strong.
4-сhаngе thе attack аnd mоvе it in ѕidе wауѕ to avoid еvеn bеttеr your рrореn enemy’s punch or kick. The thiѕ technique is suitable for evading the enemy’s attack.
5-соnfuѕе mу еnеmу bу fаlling down аnd getting uр quickly. Yоu саn confuse your opponent by falling or dropping speedily and standing up again.
6-сrаtсh a gооd kick if thе principle of сirсlе iѕ fоllоwеd. Mу nаrrоw stance will make my kicks solid and straight to hit the target with good power.
7-gеt uр from аn еvаѕivе аttасk ѕuссеffоrilinglу. Dоn’t bе a victim of the enemy’s attack, get up from it and kick him!
8-achieve more power in hiр-thrоugh mаnuрulаting the foot in a full circle. Dоn’t lift thе knее! Mаkе an entire circle movement with your hips and feet to get more power in hiр-thrоugh.
9-mаniрulаting the fооt from еdgе to еdgе tо сhаnсеl thе direction of the attack. Use this move just before the attack to change the law if it’s necessary.
10-triр your еnеmу and riѕk hiѕ fаlling with thiѕ technique: fall fast in nаrrоw ѕtаnсе, triр your еnvу with the back of your feet to avoid his possible kick or punch.
Wooden foot roller Benefits:
1. Roller massages the whole foot area, excellent to relieve fatigue.
2. Stimulates blood circulation and impact absorption, improve reflexology path acupoints. In addition, it helps to reduce weight on knee joints to diminish pain caused by overload.
3. Improves balance and coordination, relieving lower back pain or lumbar muscle strain.
4. The skid-proof feet keep the roller in place for massage and exercise.
5. Using wood material to process is safe and free from harm to the human body.
6. Suitable for poor blood circulation, low back pain, lumbar muscle strain, other health issues after pregnancy, etc…
Foot massage effects on the brain:
1. Increased blood flow can release endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers; endorphins work to elevate moods and act as sedatives.
2. The massage process stimulates pressure points (acupressure) on your feet linked to other parts of your body.
3. There is a reflexology path from the feet to the head. Therefore a foot massage can help you de-stress and relax.
4. Putting pressure on muscles in the foot during a foot massage affects the glandular system (acupressure) that stimulates organs in other parts of your body.
5. Stimulation of acupoints helps stimulate the digestive and reproductive systems and other parts of your body.
6. A 30-minute foot massage can burn between 80 to 100 calories.
7. The increased blood flow from a regular foot massage may help you sleep better at night.
8. Improved circulation due to massaging improves the functioning of all bodily organs, which in turn may help lower blood pressure.
9. Massaging your feet can also stimulate the brain and improve memory retention.
10. There is an increase in the production of endorphins after a foot massage which gives you a feeling of happiness and causes some people to laugh more easily.
Foot massage ball exercises:
1. Massage your feet with a tennis ball to help alleviate the pain in your soles
2. Roll a small rubber ball under each foot for a minute or two, focusing on areas that feel tight
3. Follow this up by rolling a golf or lacrosse ball under your foot from the heel to the base of toes and back
4. Roll a small rubber ball under each foot while standing on one leg
5. When rolling the balls under your feet, you should apply more pressure than expected, so they dig in and relieve tension
6. Use both hands to massage your foot with the same process as above, but with more intensity
7. Repeat this process several times a day for best results
8. To perform a plantar fascia release massage, suspect areas are the heel and ball of your foot.
9. Using firm pressure, roll the impacted area between your thumb and fingers or use a tennis, golf, or lacrosse ball to apply consistent pressure on the affected area.
10. Continue this process for 1-2 minutes (longer if needed) several times daily to begin seeing results.
Benefits of foot massage before bed:
1. Relieve pain
2. Sleep better
3. Reduce stress and relax
4. Improve blood circulation, oxygen saturation of tissues, and metabolism
5. Increase the flexibility of joints and spine, alleviate inflammation in the muscles, tendons, and ligaments of lower limbs
6. Improve mood.
7. Stimulate lymphatic system and skin, and improve the functionality of internal organs.
Main points of the foot massage:
1. Place your right thumb on the inside of her right foot, just below the anklebone, and hold it in place with your hand.
2. Put some lotion or oil on your left thumb, then use that to begin massaging the arch of the inner foot
3. Move the left thumb in small circles along the arch, applying pressure as needed.
4. Make 15 circles with the left thumb, then repeat on the same foot with your right thumb.
5. Finish by simply holding both thumbs still and resting them on the soles of her feet for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
6. Repeat this process on the other foot.
7. Allow the receiver to turn over, then repeat it on her front, starting at her toes and working your way up to just below the knee.
8. Use more lotion or oil after she turns over so that you can move up higher on her legs without getting friction burns from dry skin.
9. Massage both legs simultaneously, working your way up to just below the knees. Then turn her over one last time and massage her thighs using small, gentle circles for a couple of minutes.
10. Finish by massaging the abdomen in large circles with both hands for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Best foot massage ball:-
1. Five-star massage ball is the best foot massage ball for beginners and users who like light pressure on their feet.
2. Trigger point therapy is best used for deep tissue work to relieve tension, knots, and kinks in muscles and tendons throughout the entire body.
3. Professional trigger point – This is best for those who want a giant massage ball to use on the entire body or someone with a lot of muscle or high-tension areas.
4. The kneaded eraser has a nubby texture that can be used anywhere on the body, except on sensitive areas like the face and women’s breasts.
5. Trigger point therapy exercise is best used for those who want a massage ball to use frequently on the entire body, especially core muscles and stiff joints.