Back Facial Benefits
What is a back facial?
Back Facial simply means a facial that focuses on cleansing, exfoliating, and nourishing the skin on your back. In most cases, it also includes a shoulder and neck massage as well as an upper-body massage. This treatment can be performed as a standalone service or combined with a personalized hair removal service.
The benefits of a back facial are the same as those you’d expect from any other facial. However, this type of treatment is also recommended for individuals who have body hair on their backs, because it can help rid the skin of dead skin cells and prevent ingrown hairs.
What Types of Benefits Can I Expect?
Back Facials tend to be very relaxing. They leave your skin smooth and glowing after, thanks to the addition of a shoulder, upper body, and neck massage. Because the back facial focuses on exfoliation, it can help prevent ingrown hairs that are common among people who shave or wax their backs. Ingrown hairs are unsightly bumps that develop when the hair curls back and grows into the skin.
These hairs tend to be very itchy and can be unsightly when they start to grow in. A back facial helps prevent these hairs from forming because exfoliation removes dead cells that may trap them under the skin. An added benefit of a back facial is that it’s typically performed with your hair off the back. As a result, you’ll experience an overall smoother finish after your appointment.
Can Men get Back Facials?
Back Facials are for anyone who wants smooth skin on their back. That includes men and women alike! The benefits of this treatment are the same regardless of gender. However, it’s important to note that back hair growth in men and women is different. Men typically have coarser back hair, whereas women typically have thinner back hair. These differences can affect how frequently a back facial should be performed on your skin to keep it smooth and healthy.
How often should I get a back facial?
Back Facials vary in frequency based on the individual. The general recommendation is to get a back facial every 4-6 weeks. However, this may vary based on your hair growth and skin type.
If you have coarser back hair that grows more quickly than average, you should consider getting a back facial more frequently (e.g., once per month). If your back hair tends to be lighter and grows more slowly, you may be able to go longer between back facial treatments.
What types of skin do back facials typically work best on?
Back facials are very effective for all skin types, including sensitive skin. This treatment is typically safe for most people who use Retin A or Accutane for their acne medications because it doesn’t involve chemicals or harsh ingredients that may be too strong for the skin. However, it’s important to note that every person’s skin is unique. Only a dermatologist can provide you with personalized recommendations for what your skin can handle.
What are some tips for taking care of my back after a back facial?
After you receive a back facial, it’s extremely important to keep your skin hydrated. This will help prevent your skin from drying out and flaking. To keep your back moisturized after your treatment, apply a daily body lotion to the back of your body starting about 24 hours after your appointment.
Back Facial for Acne:
every time you see a pimple on the face, it is always accompanied by inflammation. this inflammation not only brings us to infect and cause severe damage to our skin (and can even lead to bacterial infection) but also causing scars that we will find difficult to get rid of. therefore, do not be surprised if acne or acne scars are really difficult to get rid of.
however, acne is not a big deal if we know how to treat your skin properly. among them by using the following natural ingredients in homemade facial masks for acne scars:
1. yogurt & turmeric For facial acne scars with yogurt, you can use turmeric which contains very good anti-inflammatory and anti-septic properties. mix 1 tablespoon of yogurt and 2 teaspoons of turmeric until there are no lumps.
Apply the mixture on your face and let it dry for approximately 10 minutes (or more if necessary). after that, wash it off with warm water and dab your face with a clean towel
2. Aloe Vera gel & lemon juice Aloe vera contains very impressive anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties. it is also very good for acne scars because it lightens the dark spots on the face caused by acne or pimples. For facial acne with aloe, you can mix 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel with the juice of 1/2 lemon (to lighten dark spots).
3. green tea In facial acne treatments, you can add green tea which contains very good anti-inflammatory properties that help heal acne scars quickly without leaving dark spots behind.
4. cucumber juice For facial acne with cucumbers, you can use cucumber juice. This is done because cucumber contains antioxidants that are good for the skin and helps heal acne scars quickly without leaving dark spots behind.
5. honey To cure facial acne, you can use honey which contains antibacterial and skin-healing properties that help treat acne scars quickly without leaving dark spots behind.
6. tomato juice For facial acne with tomatoes, you can maintain your pimples by using the juice of fresh ripe tomatoes. this is done because tomatoes are rich in antioxidants that help reduce the size of acne scars while maintaining the face.
7. orange peel For facial acne with oranges, you can use fresh orange peel ‘which contains many antioxidants and vitamins C & E to help maintain your skin healthy while healing acne scars quickly.
To make masks for acne scars using these ingredients above, simply prepare them then mix them until they’re smooth and apply them on your face, let them dry for 15 minutes then wash them off your face with warm water.
Back Facial Steps:
if you want to apply this facial mask on your back, then here’s how:
first of all, if your face is not so dirty and greasy, warm up some water in the shower. when it boils, turn off the hot water and add a few drops of cold water so that the temperature will be bearable for your skin.
then use a sponge to apply the mask on your back and let it dry for 20 minutes. After that, clean the area with warm water and cold water alternately until no foam is visible.
If you feel like there is still some dirt or impurities on your back (in case of excessively dirty skin). repeat steps 1-3.