Fans all throughout the world watch Korean dramas, and it’s not just the romantic ones they like most. If you haven’t seen any exciting Korean dramas yet, Lawless Lawyer is a great place to start. Kim Jin-min helms this courtroom thriller series. The plot follows Bong Sang-Pil and Ha Jae-Yi, two attorneys who team up to take down corrupt officials and earn the title “lawless attorney” for their work. Fans of the South Korean TV series Lawless Lawyer have been waiting patiently for good news about season 2 since the show’s debut in 2018.
Is there any word on when the next season will begin? Is there hope for a comeback season? It’s possible to accumulate a long list of inquiries. So, don’t miss this piece if you want to know when to expect season 2 of Lawless Lawyer and what to expect from the show’s plot.
Lawless Lawyer Season 2 Renewal Status
Whether or not Lawless Lawyer will return for a second season is the burning question on everyone’s mind. Even though nothing has been officially announced, we can still assess the likelihood of the show by looking at a number of different indicators. The fate of a show can be heavily influenced by its ratings, critical reception, and audience reaction.
Lawless Lawyer Season 2 Release Date
There is currently no confirmation of a release date for Season 2. will be made public. Soon, the creators of everyone’s favorite farewell series will hopefully provide it. I promise to keep you informed as new details emerge. The second season is eagerly awaited by fans. You can only get accurate information from reputable resources. In the future, more details will be released by the show’s creators, so stay tuned.
Lawless Lawyer Storyline
After his mother was murdered by Judge Cha Moon-sook, Bong Sang-Pil moved in with his uncle. His desire for vengeance over his mother’s death motivates him to study law. Bong Sang-Pil has returned to Gisung 18 years after leaving to escape his uncle’s gang leadership. Ha Jae-Yi, meanwhile, returns to Gisung, her birthplace. Her ability to practice law was revoked when she assaulted a judge in court.
They decide to work together to do right by taking advantage of legal loopholes.
Lawless Lawyer Cast and characters
- Lee Joon-gi as Bong Sang-pil – a former gangster turned lawyer who takes advantage of loopholes in the law and boasts an excellent win rate.
- Lee Ro-woon as young Bong Sang-pil
- Seo Yea-ji as Ha Jae-yi – a lawyer of integrity who ends up being temporarily disbarred after verbally attacking a corrupt judge in court.
- Lee Hye-young as Cha Moon-sook – a senior judge who is highly respected but corrupt and greedy.
- Choi Min-soo as Ahn Oh-joo – a former gangster, has also been the boss of a large corporation and the mayor of Kisung.
- Kim Byung-hee as Tae Kwang-soo – a former gangster who manages the field team at the law firm.
- Lim Ki-hong as Keum Kang – former manager of the loan shark company that became the Lawless Law Firm.
- Seo Ye-hwa as Keum Ja – sister of Keum Kang, she is hired at the law firm after demonstrating her efficiency.
- Yeom Hye-ran as Nam Soon-ja – assistant to Moon-sook.
- Cha Jung-won as Kang Yeon-hee – a prosecutor and daughter of Soon-ja.
- Jeon Jin-gi as Ko In-doo – a former judge turned top lawyer at Oh-joo’s company.’
- Choi Dae-hoon as Suk Kwan-dong – campaign manager and assistant to Oh-joo.
- Lee Dae-yeon as Woo Hyung-man – a police detective under Oh-joo’s influence.
- Shin Eun-jung as Choi Jin-ae – a lawyer and the mother of Sang-pil.
- Ahn Nae-sang as Choi Dae-woong – a leading gangster in Seoul and uncle of Sang-pil.
- Park Ho-san as Cheon Seung-beom – a determined public prosecutor who helps Sang-pil and Jae-yi.
- Park Min-jung as Yoo Kyung-jin
- Lee Han-wi as Ha Ki-ho – photo studio owner, father of Jae-yi, and husband of Hyung-joo.
- Baek Joo-hee as Noh Hyun-joo
- Kim Kwang-kyu as Kong Jang-Soo
Lawless Lawyer Season 2 Plot
We will have to draw conclusions based on the Season 1 finale because there is probably not an official choosing factor for Season 2. Season 2 may provide Bong Sang-Pil with new obstacles now that the primary villains have been vanquished and justice has been restored.
It should introduce challenging new adversaries, put the loyalty of key people to the test, and delve further into their backstories. Fans should anticipate a dizzying array of conflicting emotions and difficult situations.
Lawless Lawyer Season 2 Trailer
As of right now, it’s hard to say when the Season 2 trailer for Lawless Lawyer will be released online. Keep an eye on the show’s social media pages or the production company’s website for updates on the trailer’s release date. While we wait for the first season trailer:
Lawless Lawyer Season 1 Rating
With a 7.6 rating on IMDB, the show has proven to be well-liked and popular with its audience. The second season of Lawless Lawyer has been met with universal praise since its premiere.
Where to watch Lawless Lawyer?
The streaming services Netflix and Viki make it simple to watch.
Is Lawless Lawyer worth watching
There are a number of good reasons to research a disreputable attorney. The first thing you’ll notice is that the show is an exciting and endearing blend of crime drama and action. The thrilling courtroom battles and action scenes keep audiences on the edge of their seats. The well-rounded characters, intricate webs of relationships, and relentless pursuit of justice strike an emotional chord with readers.
Fans of the film Lawless Lawyer praise the film’s engaging plot, likable characters, and exciting action. The show’s success and dedicated fan base give strong evidence for its continuation, even though no official announcement of a second season has been made as of yet.