Aloe Vera Health Benefits – Natural Remedies:
Health benefits of Aloe Vera top list with articles on aloe vera juice, gel, lotions, and the plant and its products and research studies. It is believed to cure (heal) more than two hundred diseases.
Its gel has been found beneficial in the treatment of a number of diseases. Here are some health benefits of aloe vera juice, Aloe vera lotions, and the plant and its products:
Top 10 Natural Remedies For Hair Growth And Hair Loss Treatment:
1) It is anti-inflammatory so it helps to reduce swelling, redness, and itchiness which causes hair loss.
2) It is an anti-fungal agent it inhibits the growth of fungus that causes dandruff.
3) It is a strong antioxidant so it fights free radicals in the body that weaken your hair follicles and cause hair loss. This is why it helps prevent long-term hair loss.
4) It has the ability to stimulate the production of collagen which is essential for faster, thicker, and healthier hair growth. Collagen helps to strengthen your follicles and minimize your chances of permanent hair loss.
5) It has proteolytic enzymes it is rich in both sulphydryl amino acids (cysteine and methionine) and non-sulphydryl amino acids (alanine, arginine). It helps to break down the Urea which is known as natural hair loss treatment.
6) It has B vitamins that help to improve blood circulation to hair follicles for faster growth of thicker and healthier hair.
7) It is an anti-bacterial agent so it helps to kill the bacteria that cause scalp infections.
8) It contains minerals and vitamins such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, and vitamin A and C that help to improve the health of your internal organs including the liver. This improves blood circulation which then promotes better growth of healthy hair on your scalp.
9) It is an anti-fungal agent so it helps to fight fungal infections.
10) Aloe vera gel also acts as a natural conditioner for your hair.
Aloe Vera Gel (Amla Juice) Research Studies:
1) Anti-inflammatory – This study published in the International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review reported that aloe vera gel had anti-inflammatory properties.
2) Anti-bacterial – This study published in the International Journal of PharmTech Research reported that Aloe barbadensis demonstrated significant antibacterial activity against both gram-positive and negative bacteria.
3) Skin lightening or whitening – This study published in the journal Pharmacognosy Review suggested that Aloe vera gel has been used as a traditional remedy for skin lightening.
4) Regrowth of damaged tissues – This study published in the International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research reported that an aloe vera extract containing diterpenoids may be useful to stimulate skin repair or regrowth after injury.
5) Promoting hair growth – This study published in the journal Phytotherapy Research suggested that an aloe vera extract containing diterpenoids may be useful to stimulate skin repair or regrowth after injury.
6) Antioxidant – This study published in the International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research confirmed that aloe gel is a strong antioxidant and it may be useful as part of an antioxidant regimen.
7) Stimulate collagen production – This study published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology suggested that Aloe barbadensis promotes collagen production.
8) Hair Loss Treatment – This study published in the International Journal of Trichology reported that A. vera gel was found to be an effective product in the treatment of hair loss.
9) Anti-Ulcer – This study published in the European Review for Medical and Pharmacological Sciences reported that A. vera gel was therapeutically useful in the treatment of peptic ulcers.
10) Antioxidant – This study published in the Clinical and Experimental Dermatology reported that A. vera has antioxidant properties which may be useful for the treatment of inflammatory dermatoses such as psoriasis and acne vulgaris.
11) Anti-Ulcer effects – This study published in the European Review for Medical and Pharmacological Sciences confirmed that Aloe vera gel possesses anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcer, and gastroprotective activity.
12) Aloe vera for healing – This review published in the Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition reports that A. vera has been used traditionally for healing purposes and has a variety of potential therapeutic properties.
13) Soothing effect – This study published in the European Review for Medical and Pharmacological Sciences reports that Aloe vera gel has a soothing effect on burn wounds.
Health benefits of aloe vera juice:
It is a good antioxidant:
Aloe vera juice has the ability to neutralize free radicals in the body, thus cleansing it of toxins and harmful substances. It also speeds up the elimination of built-up waste material that can result in numerous health problems, including headaches. And because Aloe vera juice helps purify your blood, it can also help prevent a wide variety of illnesses and diseases.
Aloe vera juice helps prevent cancer by mopping up free radicals in the body before these damaging particles can attack healthy cells. This results in stopping or slowing down the growth of malignant tumors. Aloe vera juice is even capable of reducing the size of existing tumors.
Aloe vera juice has the capability of strengthening the entire immune system, which in turn helps your body fight off any number of infections and diseases that can affect it.
Aloe vera juice limits inflammations throughout the body, including those caused by arthritis and similar conditions. It also helps prevent excessive water retention often experienced by those with congestive heart failure.
Aloe vera juice helps promote healthy digestive functions. Furthermore, it also eliminates waste material more easily and efficiently from the body, which can result in a number of health benefits such as helping to prevent both constipation and diarrhea.
Aloe vera juice is effective in lowering cholesterol levels because of its alkalizing effect on the body. It also helps maintain normal blood sugar levels, thus warding off diabetes and obesity.
Aloe vera juice is an excellent supplement to any weight loss or detox program because it tones up your system and suppresses your appetite. Most people find that they don’t need as much food when they drink a glass of Aloe vera juice in the morning.
Aloe vera juice helps to eliminate toxins from your body, thereby preventing these harmful substances from attacking your kidneys and liver. This is vitally important because the liver and kidneys are responsible for maintaining good health by filtering out waste material. When waste material builds up in these organs, they can’t do their job and your health can suffer as a result.
Aloe vera juice is an effective anti-inflammatory agent that is useful for those suffering from arthritis and similar conditions. It also has analgesic properties that help suppress pain associated with such ailments as injuries, headaches, and toothaches.
Aloe vera juice helps soothe digestive tract irritation which can help relieve the discomfort of stomach ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders. It also helps prevent GIT to become overly acidic which is good for the entire system.
Aloe vera juice has healing properties that can be applied topically to cuts, wounds, burns, and skin infections. It has natural antibiotic and anti-fungal properties, thus speeding up the healing process of such conditions while also preventing them from becoming worse.
Aloe vera juice helps to lower high blood pressure which can be extremely beneficial for those with heart disease or hypertension. Furthermore, it helps protect the cardiovascular system, kidneys, and liver from damage.
Aloe vera juice has laxative properties that help to eliminate waste material from the body in a safe and natural way. It also promotes the health of the colon because it tones up intestinal muscles, thus improving peristalsis while at the same time preventing constipation or diarrhea. The fiber content present in aloe vera juice also helps maintain normal bowel movements and prevent the development of hemorrhoids or diverticulitis.
Aloe vera juice has immune-boosting capabilities that help fight off fungi, bacteria, and viruses that can cause such conditions as colds, flu, ear infections, sore throats, yeast infections, pancreatic disorders, herpes, bronchitis, and hepatitis.
Aloe vera juice is an excellent liver detoxifier that also increases the production of bile within the liver. This helps improve digestion due to its ability to break down fats better while at the same time acting as a powerful antioxidant that can cleanse your system of free radicals.
Health benefits of aloe vera plant in the bedroom:
Aloe vera juice has significant cleansing capabilities that help eliminate toxins from the gastrointestinal tract, kidneys, and liver. This is very important for those with digestive disorders and kidney or liver conditions because it can speed up the healing process and help prevent these ailments from getting worse.
Aloe vera juice also helps prevent inflammation of joints and muscles because of its anti-inflammatory properties. This is beneficial for those with arthritis and other inflammatory conditions that can cause chronic pain or discomfort.
Aloe vera juice also tones up the lymphatic system which in turn promotes better circulation throughout the rest of the body. This not only helps purify your blood but also ensures that all of the body’s cells are getting equally cleansed.
Aloe vera juice is an effective decongestant that helps make breathing easier for those with colds, the flu, sinus problems, bronchitis, and other respiratory conditions. It also has anti-histamine properties which can help prevent allergic reactions triggered by pollen, dust mites, and similar substances.