Thousands of protesters returned to the streets to demand justice for Afro-American. Given the unrest that persisted this Sunday, at least 40 cities decreed a curfew. The National Guard, meanwhile, confirmed the mobilization of 5,000 troops in 15 states
You may also like
About the author
Lisa has been a freelance journalist who has worked for various print magazine online. After years of spent working in the field of journalism, she took a plunge and founded Asap Land sharing the latest news bulletins from the field of Business and Technology as well as general headlines. She writes mostly the General US Headlines and Business News.
Get in Touch!
To get in touch with Asap Land, please write to lisadurantks @ gmail.com
. We will try our best to respond quickly. However, expect around 24 hours to get a response.
- Thousands of fans marched in Michoacán against the disappearance of Monarcas Morelia
- Scandal in Europe: a technician confessed to hiding his coronavirus symptoms to be in a Champions League match
- Iker Casillas surprised on social networks by showing his eccentric home grill
- What will be the return to the new normality of sports in Mexico City
- This is how the first two dates will play in the return of the League of Spain: when Messi returns to the field
- Michael Jordan's harsh statement after the murder of George Floyd: "We have had enough"
- "It is for a great of England": a legend of the German team praised Raúl Jiménez
- Lionel Messi: "Soccer will never be the same"