In a new report that will be presented on Wednesday, the High Commissioner for Human Rights Michelle Bachelet describes the lack of access to justice in Venezuela and, especially, the different crimes committed by irregular armed groups to exercise control over the area: mutilations, beatings and shots are among the examples
You may also like
About the author
Lisa has been a freelance journalist who has worked for various print magazine online. After years of spent working in the field of journalism, she took a plunge and founded Asap Land sharing the latest news bulletins from the field of Business and Technology as well as general headlines. She writes mostly the General US Headlines and Business News.
Get in Touch!
To get in touch with Asap Land, please write to lisadurantks @ gmail.com
. We will try our best to respond quickly. However, expect around 24 hours to get a response.
- Jason Momoa turns years: Lenny Kravitz's surprising greetings
- all about the new Apple TV + docu-series
- GWENT: the second season of the Journey starts on PC, iOS and Android
- Yu Yu Hakusho: Hiei shows the Black Dragon technique in a fan made video
- Manchester City announced the arrival of its first reinforcement
- The Mummy, the film with Tom Cruise available today on Netflix
- Hunters, the Amazon Prime Video series renewed for the second season
- Marvel's Avengers: here are all the Bonuses and exclusives for PS4 players