The numbers indicate that the Mexican international has been below its best level after returning to the Liga MX
The numbers show that it is one of the worst goalkeepers in the MX League.
Rafael Vadillo / Imago7
Guillermo Ochoa returned to America this year for the first time since the Clausura 2011 and although the news was a great joy for the followers of the Eagles however the numbers show that it is one of the worst goalkeepers in the MX League.
Paco Memo arrived for day 6 and throughout 13 games he has received 19 goals which represents that the archer eats a cucumber every 61 minutes and places him as goalkeeper number 12 in regards to that rank.
Ochoa is below the average number of archers such as:
- Nahuel Guzmán (receives goal every 117 minutes)
- Esaul Alcalá (receives goal every 85 minutes)
- Alfredo Saldivar (receives goal every 85 minutes)
- Hugo González (receives goal every 76.5 minutes)
- Jonathan Orozco (receives goal every 75 minutes)
- Rodolfo Cota (receives goal every 71 minutes)
- Sebastián Sosa (receives goal every 66 minutes)
- Marcelo Barovero (receives goal every 66 minutes)
- Jesús Corona (receives goal every 66 minutes)
- Camilo Vargas (receives goal every 63.7 minutes)
- Alfredo Talavera (receives goal every 63.7 minutes)
- Guillermo Ochoa (receives goal every 61.5 minutes)
Inclusive of the three archers that America had under his three suits, Paco Memo is the worst: Agustín Marchesín played two games and averaged 1 goal every 90 games; while Oscar Jiménez participated in 3 days and received 2 goals that gives an average of a goal received every 135 minutes.
Click on the star of Google News and follow us
. (tagsToTranslate) Club America (t) Guillermo Ochoa (t) Liga MX (t) Paco Memo