The anti-Euro and anti-vaccination movement demonstrated again this Tuesday in Rome, without masks and without respecting the safety distance of at least one meter between people to avoid infections. Despite being a minority at the moment, some observers warn that they should not be underestimated
You may also like
About the author
Lisa has been a freelance journalist who has worked for various print magazine online. After years of spent working in the field of journalism, she took a plunge and founded Asap Land sharing the latest news bulletins from the field of Business and Technology as well as general headlines. She writes mostly the General US Headlines and Business News.
Get in Touch!
To get in touch with Asap Land, please write to lisadurantks @ gmail.com
. We will try our best to respond quickly. However, expect around 24 hours to get a response.
- Luxurious stadium and even a reinforcement: this is how Mazatlán FC prepares for its first tournament in Liga MX
- The contingency disarmed Monterrey, the last champion of Liga MX
- It was revealed how much money Floyd Mayweather will donate for George Floyd's funerals
- The tense crossing between two figures in world tennis: "You tweet about looting rather than the death of an unarmed black man"
- Liga MX: these are the clubs that have changed their headquarters in recent years
- Scandal in Brazil with a former River player: he organized three parties, he had a coronavirus and now they are all quarantined
- Monarcas Morelia made official its request to change its headquarters to Mazatlán
- Lionel Messi "turned off" his social networks to repudiate the murder of George Floyd