The Pre-Olympic Tournament will be held in Guadalajara from March 20 to April 1, 2020
The Mexican youth player of Betis, Diego Lainez tops the list of summoned by Jaime Lozano for the Mexican sub 22 team that prepares for the Concacaf Pre-Olympic Tournament, he will grant the passport to the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
‘Jimmy’ He called 26 players where Alexis Vega de Chivas also stands out and the defense of the Pumas, Alan Mozo.
He Tri Sub 22 will work three days in double session and four to one, contesting a preparation meeting on Tuesday, November 19 before the Premier University Club.
- Hernández García José Santiago | Atlas
- Fig Tree Carlos Alberto | Tijuana
- Malagón Velázquez Luis Ángel | Monarchs
- Angulo Uriarte Jesús Alberto | Atlas
- Arteaga Zamora Gerardo Daniel | Santos Laguna
- Cruz Sánchez Aldo Jafid | Tijuana
- Govea Solorzano Ismael | Atlas
- Loroña Aguilar Vladimir Eduardo | Tijuana
- Mora Barraza Adrián | Toluca
- Sepúlveda López Gilberto | Guadalajara
- Mozo Rodríguez Alan | Cougars
- Vázquez Vélez Brayton Josué | Atlas
- Angulo Uriarte Jesús Ricardo | Necaxa
- Beltrán Cruz Fernando | Guadalajara
- Cervantes Martín del Campo Alan Jhosué | Guadalajara
- Esquivel Martínez José Joaquín | FC Juarez
- González Mendoza Jonathan Alexander | Monterrey
- Lainez Leyva Diego | Real Betis
- Rodríguez Gómez Carlos Alberto | Monterrey
- Torres Ramírez Ían Jairo Misael | Atlas
- Venegas Moreno Francisco Eduardo | UANL Tigers
- Aguirre Lara Eduardo Daniel | Santos Laguna
- Godínez Navarro José de Jesús | Lion
- Ruiz Suarez Marcel Alejandro | Queretaro
- Vega Rojas Ernesto Alexis | Guadalajara
- Yrizar Martín del Campo Paolo | Queretaro
The Concacaf Pre-Olympic Tournament will be held in the city of Guadalajara, Jalisco, from March 20 to April 1, 2020, where the Aztec team will look for their passport for the Olympic fair to be held in Japan.