Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said "something is not working" with the current scheme. Now the Government is studying group tests to reduce costs and have results in less time.
You may also like
About the author
Lisa has been a freelance journalist who has worked for various print magazine online. After years of spent working in the field of journalism, she took a plunge and founded Asap Land sharing the latest news bulletins from the field of Business and Technology as well as general headlines. She writes mostly the General US Headlines and Business News.
Get in Touch!
To get in touch with Asap Land, please write to lisadurantks @ gmail.com
. We will try our best to respond quickly. However, expect around 24 hours to get a response.
- Hard blow to the coronavirus for Gerard Piqué and world tennis: Davis Cup finals suspended
- Borderlands 3: the new video celebrates the launch of the Blood Cut DLC
- Neon Genesis Evangelion: the new album arrives with unreleased tracks
- Cyberpunk 2077 will support NVIDIA DLSS 2.0; new details on Ray-Tracing
- Steam: the 2020 Summer Sales start with discounts on thousands of PC games
- ONE PIECE: a sentence from the new ally makes us understand the real problem of Wanokuni
- Captain Tsubasa Rise of New Champions: let's get to know the Argentina national team!
- Boruto 47: Kawaki and karma, do the latest events invalidate the future of the manga?