Giuseppe Giannini, idol of Rome, was the starter of that duel in Naples and was replaced by Roberto Biaggio. In an interview with Infobae, he details the psychological strategy used by Maradona and describes the tension experienced in the auctions from the 12 steps, in which Goycochea became a figure
You may also like
About the author
Lisa has been a freelance journalist who has worked for various print magazine online. After years of spent working in the field of journalism, she took a plunge and founded Asap Land sharing the latest news bulletins from the field of Business and Technology as well as general headlines. She writes mostly the General US Headlines and Business News.
Get in Touch!
To get in touch with Asap Land, please write to lisadurantks @ gmail.com
. We will try our best to respond quickly. However, expect around 24 hours to get a response.
- Goycochea confidential, 30 years of being the hero of Argentina in the World Cup in Italy: the extravagant cabal on penalties and the height of harassment by fans
- Sony is preparing to buy the holding company of the developers of Warframe and Gears Tactics?
- ONE PIECE: the worst generation meets Spongebob in an epic crossover
- The Last Of Us Part 2: where to find the Strange Artifact
- My Hero Academia: Aizawa's death? Unlikely, and here's why
- Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker: Bandai Namco announces Season Pass 3
- Hellpoint has a release date, and is closer than expected
- Demon Slayer: the author leaves a message to fans in volume 21 of the manga