There are still several hours left to the classic weekly update of the challenges of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3, but it seems that some dataminers have already got their hands on the full list of challenges coming with Weeks 9 and 10 of the battle royale.
Here are all the upcoming challenges:
- Search for chests in Pacific Park
- Make eliminations at Fortiglia
- Refuel a car at Gattogrill
- Re-ignite the bonfires in Campo Merluzzo
- Collect metal at Hydro-16
- Eliminate henchmen and raiders
- Eliminate henchmen and raiders (group challenge)
- Look for ammo boxes in Misty Moors
- Search for chests at the Authority
- Make eliminations in Misty Moors
- Collect Fireflies in Frignante Forest
- Dance on the Après-ski dance floor for 10 seconds
- Destroy containers in Moli Molesti
- Damage opponents using Heavy Rifles or SMGs
- Damage opponents using heavy rifles or SMGs (group challenge)
- Look for ammo boxes at Frenzied Farm
As has happened in the past few weeks, it is likely that one or more challenges from each list will not arrive in the game and that the development team is inserting backup challenges, so as to activate them in case serious problems emerge with the active ones (such as happened with the Floating Rings a few weeks ago).
Have you already collected all Fortnite Season 3 Week 8 XP Tokens?