The resistance in Freeland enters friction with our protagonist and all members of the Pierce family undertake dangerous missions that will put them in trouble in the most recent episode of "Black Lightning."
The seventh episode of the season titled “The Book of Resistance: Chapter Two: Henderson´s Opus” originally issued on November 25 got a rating of 0.62 million of spectators with a 0.2 / 1 demo shared by an audience between 18 and 49 years old. In comparison to 3 × 06: Knocking On Heaven Door, kept virtually equal and unalterable figures both rating and in terms of demos.
We begin to comment on the episode. Spoilers soon.
- Inspector Henderson and his resistance partners in Freeland they try to tear down a security perimeter from the ASA to escape outside the community. For this they plant a bomb in one of the vehicles, but to their frustration, it is deactivated by Black Lightning, who was flying over the place.
- Anissa Pierce manages to survive the toxin poisoning of Painkiller, although this temporarily left her without her powers. Knowing that ASA is conducting an exhaustive hunting of metahumans in the community, Anissa's girlfriend, Grace Choi It begins to get stressed due to the constant fear of being caught. Seeing the situation in which her partner is, the eldest daughter Pierce decides that it is best to send her away from Freeland.
- Even without her powers, Anissa with her identity as Blackbird He meets with Henderson, the Reverend Holt and company to plan his next move and take out another of the Freehu metahuman groups of people.
- Henderson visits Jefferson Pierce and claims his recent intervention, revealing himself as an active member of the resistance. Both men face their faults by not trusting each other in their respective circumstances.
- Major Sara Gray replaces Agent Odell as head of the ASA after he was seriously injured in the shooting against the Markovians. The Mayor contacts Jennifer Pierce and orders you not to use your skills until further notice.
- In the laboratories of the ASA, Lynn continues to perform his tests on a metahuman capable of absorbing the kinetic energy of the blows he receives. To the field of work within the Well the Dr. Mathew Blair, who is enthusiastic about working with Lynn.
- Dr. Pierce informs Major Gray that in order for her to move forward with her work, she needs to access the metahuman patients who are still in capsules. Faced with this request, he is offered only to work with those whose abilities originate from the drug. Green light.
- Peter Gambi makes use of facial recognition software and identifies Khalil Payne as the same murderer who attacked Anissa and Tavon Sling. Gambi quotes Lynn Pierce and informs him about his discovery and asks for help to infiltrate the facilities of the Well to get more information from the organization.
- Using their camouflage technology and with the help of Lynn, both manage to overcome the obstacles inside the Well and find the camera where Khalil Payne is located.
- Lynn and Gambi discover the cyber improvements in Khalil, including a chip that erased the memories of his previous life. Painkiller wakes up from his dream and sees the members of the Pierce family. This one when noticing Lynn obeys his indications since she is an authorized scientist.
- When giving information about his recent missions, Khalil reveals that he killed his mother, who we remember helped Freeland's resistance by revealing to the public how his son fell victim to the criminal activities of Tobias Whale, as well as the sinister machinations of the ASA.
- Lynn decides to stay in the ASA barracks and asks Gambi for help to give him full access to the organization's data, in addition to begging him not to tell Jennifer that Khalil is alive.
- Jennifer Pierce continues to interact with Brandon, who as we saw in the previous episode is also a metahuman with earth-manipulation powers and whose mother was killed by Dr. Helga Jace's experiments. Jennifer tells Brandon she can get information about the scientist. The two teenagers discover that they can combine their powers.
- Brandon ends up frustrated with Jennifer to see that he could not get the information about Dr. Jace and tells him that both should give each other a space. At the end of the episode we see how Jenn gets a digital file of the scientist.
- Anissa asks her father to remove Grace Choi from Freeland and after reflecting on it, Jefferson agrees. Both arrive until the Reverend Holt, who was taking care of the group of people close to escape. Arriving with the insurgents, Jefferson is received with hostility due to their indirect actions that will prevent the extraction of the Freeland boys.
- While Jefferson and company roam the forest, Jefferson detects a squad of ASA soldiers committing abuse of authority before some people. Black Ligthning stops the fight but in the end the agents end up executing the civilians. This makes the hero furious who discharges his anger and frustration over the agents seriously electrocuted them.
- The sound of the shots ends up altering Grace Choi, who sneaks into a house. An agent manages to track her but when she enters the site she meets Grace in her way of leopard and is attacked by her killing the man in the process.
- Jefferson enters the place and sees Grace for the first time in her complete feline form. This one comforts her and the girl acquires her primary human form again. Grace reveals that she discovered that Jeff was Black Lightning thanks to his olfactory abilities that remain with her even if she has a human form. He thanks Pierce for not having abandoned her, just like all the men in his life.
- While training, Painkiller receives information about his next mission: to end Black Lightning
The next episode “The Book of Resistance: Chapter Three: Pale Horse” It is broadcast today in the United States.
Via information | Tv by the numbers