Capcom has updated the list of Million Sellers, that is the ranking of the games published by the Osaka house capable of selling over a million copies worldwide. Thus emerge the data (as of 31 December 2019) of titles such as Monster Hunter World, Resident Evil 7 Biohazard and Devil May Cry V.
Monster Hunter World reached 14.9 million copies while the Iceborne expansion stops at 3.4 million, Resident Evil 7 Biohazard has reached and exceeded the seven million units distributed while Resident Evil 2 Remake approaches 5.8 million copies. Good success also for Devil May Cry with DMC V at 3.1 million and Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition at 1.4 million, finally we find Street Fighter V with 4.1 million units sold.
Capcom Million Seller
- Monster Hunter World – 14.9 million
- Resident Evil 5 – 7.6 million
- Resident Evil 6 – 7.4 million
- Resident Evil 7 Biohazard – 7 million
- Street Fighter II SNES – 6.3 million
- Resident Evil 2 Remake – 5.8 million
- Resident Evil 2 – 4.96 million
- Monster Hunter Freedom 3 – 4.9 million
- Monster Hunter Generations – 4.3 million
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate – 4.2 million
The best selling Capcom game ever is therefore officially Monster Hunter World, followed by Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6. Also Street Fighter 2 for SNES figure in Top 10 (in fifth place), the only game of the 16-bit era present in the top ten positions.